Single Dog Ending System Chapter 114: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (1) •

Tianyunzong, Qingyun:

The sun was rising - the originally bright brilliance penetrated through the fairy mist that lingered on the peak all year round and it also became hazy and misty.

"Senior Brother Zhongyi, where is uncle? The Mingzhong meeting is about to start. I am here to invite uncle at the order of the master. I don't know what's going on this year." The movement of his body was lifted by the breeze from behind him to the front of his shoulders.

Zhong Yi hesitated for a while, and finally felt that it was necessary to report to the person who were still resting in the courtyard, "Wait a minute, I will ask Master."

The young man saluted again: "Thank you, brother."

In the simple yet elegant Taoist house - soon Zhongyi's figure turned from the corridor into a deeper place.

The young man exhaled. Qingyun Peak was so big, but there were not many people. That uncle, who liked to be quiet and indifferent probably won't go to the Ming reunion that year.

Alas, even though he knew it would be a waste of time, he still had to run the errand. Who made the head master and the other two uncles see that the younger uncle didn't have a direct disciple, every time the Mingzhong meeting opened, "Are you thinking about leaving the best disciple to him first?" Was a question that was asked.

There was a Taoist house in the deepest part of Qingyun Peak, which was more elegant than those in the front yard. That was the residence of Taoist Venerable Yunjue of Tianyun Sect.

Zhong Yi stood in the courtyard, before going to the porch, and waved his hand toward the master: "Master, the head master has sent a disciple to invite you to the Mingzhong meeting. Do you need the disciple to reject it for you?"

He was waiting quietly for the cold voice to reply indifferently "um" or "reject", however - the door of the main room was opened from the inside.

"Go." The cold voice said directly in front of him.

Zhong Yi raised his head unexpectedly - glanced at Yun Jue's expression secretly but found that he still couldn't see any emotion, he was indifferent and nothing could affect his mood.

Before Zhong Yi came back to his senses, Yun Jue had already walked down the corridor - passed him and walked out of the courtyard. Zhong Yi was stunned for a moment and quickly followed.

"Where's Boyi?" Yun Jue asked casually on the way.

"..." Zhong Yi secretly looked at Yun Jue's expression again, "Junior brother he..."

Yun Jue frowned slightly, "Will you go to Mingzhong to watch the fun?"

"...Uh, yes." Zhong Yi thought to himself that he was also unlucky. The first time he sneaked away to watch the fun, he was caught by the master, and the senior brother couldn't help him at all. He had to come back and take the punishment.

However, Yun Jue's brows soon loosened, and he said, "It seems that I am too deserted here."

Hearing that Zhong Yi stunned - what does it mean to be too cold? Could it be... Master is looking at accepting disciples this year?

Zhong Yi's eyes widened for a moment, then he quickly put away his surprise and followed Yun Jue.

The two quickly came to the front yard and the young man in white was still standing there waiting. Seeing Yun Jue coming out in person he couldn't recover.

No matter how many times he looked at Yun Jue's appearance, he would still be amazed at first sight. Yushu Linfeng and the like were not enough to describe him. He was not like an exiled immortal but an indifferent, ruthless and lust less person, which made people yearn and awe, and dare not blaspheme in the slightest.