SDES Chapter 98: The daily routine of the former prince's favorite wife (7) •

Hidden companion beasts, they only occasionally come out when the master was in deep sleep and had no shallow consciousness, when the master was awake, they would fall into a deep sleep and the sense of existence was equal to not having a master at all.

If no one around the owner tells him, he may never know that he has a companion beast for the rest of his life.

And some, after being told that there is this special companion beast, they can successfully help the companion beast to remove the two "hidden" words through the guidance of the teacher for the companion beast.

There were also some, even with external aids - the companion beast was still unwilling to appear in the same frame as the master, and most of these were companion beasts with extreme inferiority and conceit.

The remaining part was that the owner borrowed methods from the outside world, but the companion beast was too fragile, so it was completely lost by accident.

Therefore, when helping the owner to successfully summon his own hidden companion beast, it was necessary to make sure that the state of the owner and the companion beast was in good condition, and the guidance should be carried out step by step - giving the companion beast the time and patience to accept and coexist.

"Yuber, Xiaoyin must be the hope given to me by God." Qin Lang's eyes couldn't hide his enthusiasm, and he couldn't help but aggravate the little fox's hand.

The housekeeper was half worried and half terrified: "Sir..."

Qin Lang was speechless: "Yuber, why is your expression like that? I just said that Xiaoyin can take back everything I lost in my place. Although it's a bit selfish, I'm not reconciled."

Hearing that it was not a crazy idea, the butler breathed a sigh of relief.

The little fox was not stupid, he could see the hatred of the man, and with the man's current body, he could guess that someone must have harmed him. If a man needed him to do something for him, he would not refuse.

The little fox stuck out his tongue and licked the back of Qin Lang's hand. Qin Lang's gradually icy eyes melted in an instant, and he scratched the little fox's chin: "What, little guy, would you like to? How good..."

"You are so small, my snow was twice as big as you... Have you not grown up yet?"

"...So many tails, one or two...there are actually nine. Are you a mutated companion beast?"

"Haha, you don't have to hide it, they're all beautiful and comfortable to touch... eh? You're not allowed to touch your tail?"

"Sure enough, she is as cute as Xiaoyin...they eat the same thing. Eat slowly or your hair will be stained with oil..."

Fortunately, the little fox's silver-white hair couldn't tell his face at all, otherwise Qin Lang would find his face flushed.

Qin Lang finally got his husband's fox shape, not only touching, but also feeding, and wiping his mouth, and finally even preparing the little fox to take a bath. When he reappeared, he had returned to the appearance of a simple boy.

It happened that Qin Lang also told him about going to the Royal Academy, Mu Yin agreed without asking him anything, and Qin Lang did not explain much.

In the evening, the housekeeper pushed Qin Lang into the bathroom and was helping Qin Lang put water on himself, but Qin Lang called Mu Yin, who was a little nervous in the bedroom, inside.

"What's the matter?" Mu Yin blinked, looking at Qin Lang who was going to take a shower but didn't take off a single piece of clothing.

Qin Lang raised his chin towards the housekeeper and instructed: "Yuber, go and rest, Xiaoyin should be responsible for this kind of thing in the future."