Single Dog Ending System Chapter 19: The Prince and the Frog (19) •

System: "Yo!"

"Hmm..." Qin Lang opened his eyes, fumbled around the pillow for a while, and reached for his mobile phone. The screen was lit by him, and it was already twelve o'clock.

The system's tone waa sincere: "Congratulations!"

Qin Lang: "Are you Ling Ling? Should Twenty-five be here? But he doesn't have such a tone. Is twenty-five on holiday today?"

"Ah…"

"Okay, you're twenty-five." Qin Lang stretched his waist and saw nothing in the way. He looked around the dormitory and saw Ye Qian, "Where's my baby Qianqian?"

The system didn't want to answer, so it skipped over the question: "This plot is not the same as what you predicted before, right? The little black house is useless after one use? What other demands are there from the debtor?"

He had wondered why the system called him so early in the morning, it turned out to be waiting for him here.

"You pervert!" Qin Lang exclaimed, "Do you really just want to see me be locked up in the bedroom by Qianqian and get raped every day?"

"..." Lying - trough! He was speechless, why? When did he become so toxic? No, he has to ask Zero to check on him, did he have a virus of some sort?

Qin Lang waited for a long time and the system did not answer. He shouted two more words, but there was no sound, and there was no response when he shouted.

Qin Lang shrugged and got up to take a shower. Before he fell asleep last night, he felt that Ye Qian would not let him go, and then he fell asleep and he still didn't let go. He thought he guessed wrong. As a result, Xiao Ye actually chose to leave early morning!

It's quite a red sun, so it was dawn or something.

Qin Lang came out of the bathroom, took off the sheets and duvet cover, and soaked all the clothes he wore last night that he could no longer see in the basin. When he was about to wash, Ye Qian came back.

"Come over for breakfast, you must be hungry..." Ye Qian put breakfast on the table and watched Qin Lang walk over from the balcony. He suddenly turned red.

Qin Lang was a little surprised and teased: "Yo, Xiao Qian is blushing? Last night, oh no, wasn't he very cool this morning? He tied me up a few times? It's very interesting to see you like this."

"Cough..." Ye Qian didn't expect people to settle accounts in the autumn, he pulled the chair away from Xiao Qin, who was giving him something with his chopsticks, "Eat."

The food Ye Qian bought looked bland. Although it looked bland, it tasted good in his mouth. It seemed that it wasn't from the school, and he probably bought it from a high-end restaurant outside.

"Don't blow dry your hair..." Ye Qian sat down beside Qin Lang and wanted to rub his boyfriend's head, but found that his hair was half wet.

Qin Lang took a mouthful of rice and muttered, "I wiped it off. It's hot now, and it'll be dry in a while."

"Just don't catch a cold and get a headache..." Ye Qian still touched Qin Lang's hair, the corners of his lips upturned, his eyes filled with the pampering that he couldn't hide and didn't need to hide.

After he was full, Qin Lang leaned on the bed and flipped through his mobile phone. Ye Qian went to wash Qin Lang's clothes and quilt covers. It was his pot and he had to carry it on his back.

After Ye Qian came out, he saw that Qin Lang was just leaning against the bunk with Ah-lang's legs crossed. He didn't seem to plan to rest, but wanted to go out.