Single Dog Ending System Chapter 123: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (10) •

Qin Lang's eyes were cold, just like the water in a spiritual spring - not half charming.

Lang Qianxing quickly calmed down and almost understood the meaning of the master bringing him there. Obviously, he was in a bad mood again.

He took off his clothes - folded the suit of his own disciple upright and put it on the edge of the spring. When he looked at Qin Lang, Qin Lang was taking out a guqian from the storage ring, and he didn't even glance at him. There was not the slightest interest in his exposed body.

Sure enough, it was to channel the aura of Tianlei just now. It was because the dream was so real that he couldn't completely forget it even after ten days, but he really thought that Master would not have any intentions for him.

Without Qin Lang speaking, Lang Qianxing closed his eyes and meditated in the spring.

Lingquan had deep and shallow places. Lang Qianxing chose the shallow place very deliberately. It seemed that he was afraid of sullying the Lingquan that Qin Lang usually bathed in but in fact it was to expose his body in front of Qin Lang.

That was right, Qin Lang had no doubt that his husband was such a shameless person.

The clear spring water only covered Lang Qianxing's waist. Through the water, he could see his wet pants under the waves. Half of the muscles in his abdomen were on the water and half underwater. The refraction of the water made him more and more contemplative.

Qin Lang's purpose for letting him enter Lingquan was just to use Lingquan to regulate his breath, not to take a bath so he didn't care about the water droplets that splashed on Lang Qianxing's body when he sat cross-legged in the water. I let the water droplets slowly slide down his cheeks and collarbone to his chest and abdomen and finally fell into the water.

It's allure could not be underestimated.

Qin Lang took advantage of Lang Qianxing's closed eyes and looked at him with extreme restraint so that his eyes did not show fiery as much as possible.

Lang Qianxing could feel Qin Lang's sight on him, which was very light, but it fell on his body and heart like a feather.

"Meditate." Qin Lang's voice came from not far away, along with the sound of the piano leaking from his fingertips.

Lang Qianxing put aside the crooked thoughts in his heart, calmed down and adjusted his breath.

He was sitting for half an hour.

For the first time since his rebirth, Lang Qianxing felt so comfortable. Although the Lingquan was cold, it was not biting his skin. The spring water ran across his body and washed his heart again. There was also the unbroken sound of the guqian, as if people were in the forest in the early morning, there was fog and dewdrops, you could smell the sweetness of the grass in the mist and heard was the crane and the deer walking slowly in the forest. A soft sound.

Those resentments, those unwillingness there was no trace there, only the simplest purity and tranquility of the world was shown.

Opening his eyes, Qin Lang was standing up to collect the guqian. Lang Qianxing looked at the figure, and his indifferent appearance did not look like someone who had been playing for half an hour.

"Master," Lang Qianxing got up from the spiritual spring. His cultivation had improved a lot. That was all due to Qin Lang. He went ashore and put on his clothes. Qianxing would definitely keep it in his heart in the future."

Qin Lang glanced at him indifferently and naturally noticed the change in his attitude - but his expression still did not change at all, "En."

Lang Qianxing raised his head, his eyes sparkling with admiration and gratitude without any cover.