SDES Chapter 55: The Little Cowardly Controlling Ghosts (11) •

That day, Yang Yan and the others did not drink at the small gathering. He also drove the car and after the meal, he sent Qin Lang and Lu Yuan home.

"Fuck! Qin Lang, you live in Fang's courtyard!" Zhang Ping looked at Qin Lang with admiration as soon as he arrived at the place. It was one of the top ten haunted houses in Y City closest to their school.

Qin Lang thought he was afraid, and explained: "Don't worry, come in, there are no more ghosts here."

"..." Does that mean there were ghosts before? Suddenly he didn't want to go in.

Yang Yan parked the car and entered the yard with Zhang Ping. There was an empty flower bed in the middle of the yard, and depending on the size, a tree should have been planted there.

Seeing Yang Yan's gaze, Qin Lang pointed at the flower bed: "There used to be a banyan tree there, but because the feng shui in this yard was full of extreme yin, the banyan tree gradually became a ghost banyan. It was the picture I painted, you've all seen it..."

"I'm leaving!" Zhang Ping felt his scalp tingling, "I thought you imagined it, no wonder it feels so real..."

There was a lot of uproar about the ghost painting, and Yang Yan was a little curious about the fact of the matter when he entered the room, "Is it true that Qin Yang said that there were ghosts in your paintings?"

Qin Lang nodded, looking at the two new friends who were not easy to get, and didn't hide it: "That ghost followed them from Yinyang Road, and even if it was not in the studio, it would have killed them elsewhere..."

Qin Lang told Yang Yan everything that happened that night. As for how he summoned Lu Yuan and escaped that night, he didn't know, so he explained that his senior brother saved him.

"Senior Brother Lu is amazing!" Zhang Ping's small eyes did not hide his admiration and awe.

Yang Yan did not speak, his face as deep as if he was contemplating the distortion of human nature. He was lamenting the routine of the heroes that Lang and his senior brother used to save Meijiazhumazhumazhuma.

[Wtf is this word supposed to mean?]

Seeing that the two of them did not show any fear or disgust towards him after hearing this, Qin Lang was greatly relieved, and his smile came back. His mind was also sensitive, and he could see that the two want to treat him sincerely as friends, so he naturally wanted to treat them sincerely too. Fortunately, they accepted his specialness and didn't look at him with weird eyes.

It was nice to have friends.

The few people chatted for a while, and when they left, Qin Lang gave Yang Yan two peace talismans.

Qin Lang bought a mobile phone for Lu Yuan. One person and one ghost were in a good mood. On the boring long winter night, they formed a team to play games.

Qin Lang has been bending the corners of his mouth that night, and the intoxicating dimples on his white cheeks were always looming. Lu Yuan glanced at him from the corner of his eye, with a pure and bright smile, different from the eyes that were always sad when he first saw him, but now there were stars hidden in those eyes, the most beautiful light in the dark, they looked very beautiful.

[Ding, Lu Yuan's favourability score increased by 5, current favourability score is 25. ]

"Ah...you're dead..." Qin Lang suddenly cried out, moving his fingers quickly, and said, "Wait, I'll avenge you."

Lu Yuan smiled silently, and the little white sheep became less and less afraid in front of him. Qin Lang's laughter of killing the enemy was still in his ears, but Lu Yuan's thoughts drifted farther away, he was not afraid of him, could he be a little closer to the other person? He had slept for too long, and the scent of the little white sheep was tempting him day by day.