Single Dog Ending System Chapter 126: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (13) •

There was a sudden rainstorm, even though Qin Lang had already observed it, the surroundings were desolate. He and Lang Qianxing walked for nearly half an hour but they could only find a broken temple for temporary shelter.

That was the lower realm, which was the mortal world.

Qin Lang had already proclaimed himself the Zifu after leaving the Tianyun Sect. Cultivation was a way for those powerful people to return to their basics. Naturally, Lang Qianxing would not have any doubts such as suspecting that Qin Lang to deliberately weaken his own strength to give him an opportunity.

He also asked Qin Lang if he needed to temporarily seal the cultivation base. Qin Lang said inexplicably that the reason why he brought Lang Qianxing out was because Lang Qianxing also needed to practice but it was not the same method.

Just kidding, he would say that it was because his cultivation was too high that he didn't have a chance to start, so he deliberately made a few excuses to claim my cultivation as an excuse...?

It was summer now in Xiatianjing, and there were many thunderstorms in summer. In order not to arouse the shock of ordinary people, the place where Lang Qianxing Yujian came down was a sparsely populated mountain and an old forest.

Along the way, the places where the two of them took shelter from the rain were usually caves. Now that they finally encountered a ruined temple, it was gratifying to say that at least there were traces of people.

It had then been three days since they left Tianyunzong.

Thime trip, oh no, cultivation, Qin Lang reported to the senior brother and went back to Qingyun Peak to tell the other two disciples.

Bo Yi shouted and wanted to go out. Seeing Qin Lang was indifferent, he didn't dare to mention it after a while. Zhong Yi said that in the days when Qin Lang was away, he would cultivate well with Bo Yi and would not disappoint Qin Lang's trust and expectations.

Before leaving, Zhong Yi went to Lang Qianxing's room and talked to him. When Yunhua's Qing Yunfeng asked him to let the three apprentices go out that day, the three of them must have said something. Lang Qianxing did not mention it, nor did Qin Lang ask. After all, it would be too disgusting for him to go to inquire about the affairs of the apprentices with a cold master.

That Li Xiu didn't talk about it. As for Zhong Yi, Qin Lang felt that his vision of seeing people was quite accurate and he should not develop in the opposite direction as he expected.

"Master, your clothes are wet..." When he arrived at the ruined temple, the first thing Lang Qianxing did was to tidy up a clean place for Qin Lang and then he found some rotten pieces of wood and dry grass to light a fire pile ready to dry laundry.

The rainstorm was so heavy that the umbrella was not fully covered.

Not only did Qin Lang's clothes get wet, but there was also a lot of mud splashed on his clean boots. As he walked all the way, the blue silk tied by the white headband loosened a few threads. But Qin Lang didn't feel embarrassed, on the contrary, he seemed to be much more alive and lovely. It seemed that he was a delicate young master who could only read and write on weekdays and was at a loss when he was outdoors.

Qin Lang took off his shirt, and Lang Qianxing immediately took it. The light cyan clothes carried the person's cold fragrance, Lang Qianxing turned around, took a few deep breaths greedily and put the clothes on the wooden rack he had just prepared.

Qin Lang, who accidentally discovered his husband's idiotic behavior: "..." Husband, I don't mind you coming to smell me directly.

After finishing Qin Lang's clothes - Lang Qianxing knelt down in front of Qin Lang on one knee, took out the handkerchief and cleaned Qin Lang's shoes.