Single Dog Ending System Chapter 130: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (17) •

"What's wrong with you?" Qin Lang raised his eyelids.

The villain always liked to talk a lot, and reminisces about the past at every turn, and the same was true for the person who looked like a demon.

"Why doesn't it matter? Yun Jue," the man walked towards Qin Lang and Lang Qian, taking off his cloak and hat, revealing a wild and ugly face, although he knew he was not a good person at first glance, "Three - What did you say in Hundred Years? It's fortunate that I believed that you really can't move people's hearts - but I didn't expect you to be such a promiscuous person. If I knew this, I should have kidnapped you back to the devil world, you must be unsure. Are you happy too?"

Yun Jue looked at him blankly, as if he had fought three hundred years ago.
Xuanyuan Qi had already taken the opportunity to seize the house.

But how could people from the Demon Race come to the next world? Moreover, if it was a broken temple, did those people who had changed the core bro from under his and Qin Lang's nose? That person was higher than his cultivation level but not as good as Qin Lang. He didn't do it at the beginning, it was estimated that it was to judge whether Qin Lang had really sealed his cultivation.

Later, he pretended to be captured by the monsters - attracted them, set up a trap, and waited for Qin Lang to throw himself into the trap.

No wonder, Qin Lang did not seem to be interested in the prosperous imperial city at first glance, but he still promised Xuanyuan Qi to come together.

So Qin Lang came to Xiatianjing and declared himself a cultivation base, so was he waiting for that person... To resolve certain grievances and end certain things.

"So you killed my Tianyun Sect disciple to vent your anger?" Qin Lang looked at him coldly. That was also a knot in Yun Jue's heart. Because of Yun Jue's appearance, temperament and cultivation, not only were there many people who admired him in the Xianmen Taoist sect, but even the demon clan that was hostile to them also liked his taste and that person in front of him was one of them.

Of course Yun Jue couldn't possibly like him, so he decisively refused. But the demons were no more upright than those who were rejected, and they pretended to be generous and then did things behind their backs. After that Demon Race was rejected, he often found trouble with the disciples of Tianyun Sect. There was a period of time when the disciples of Tianyun Sect would be killed by him as soon as they left the sect. When Zongli sent someone out, he would hide directly, which made him very difficult to find.

Later, Yun Jue deeply felt that that matter was his own fault. When the younger disciple left the sect, he also followed up, just in time to catch that demon. That man was beaten half to death by Yun Jue, and he could only escape and return to the demon world by destroying his soul.

After that, his vitality was severely damaged and in the demon world he became a ruthless and cruel person, and his life became very difficult. Infatuation directly remembered Yun Jue as a mortal enemy, waiting for the opportunity of revenge.

Finally, Yun Jue arrived at the next world! With an apprentice who was not yet Nascent Soul, and even had no self-proclaimed cultivation base, wasn't that a good opportunity from heaven?

Lang Qianxing didn't know what happened three hundred years ago. He hadn't come to Tianyun Sect at that time, and in his previous life, he was not very interested in that Dao Zun of Qingyun Peak, nor had he inquired about it.

Lang Qianxing didn't know what to think, but what he was thinking now was that there were many people who wanted to covet hisbMaster.

"Yes. Now I'm going to kill your disciple and let you see it with your own eyes." The man looked arrogant, and the victory was in his hands.