Single Dog Ending System Chapter 69: Warm Corpse (7) •

Qin Lang was still a patient, and the fever subsided, of course, but it was not good to squeeze the person up. Xiaofei and Zhang Mao were not very big, so Yu Chao was a bulkier in comparison. He covered another quilt, and the three of them slept together, but they could barely sleep.

After several people had washed up and took off their shoes and jackets and lay on the bed, Zhang Mao suddenly said weakly: "It seems that the bed in the dormitory can be moved..."

Qin Lang clearly felt Ling Liang's breathing paused for a second.

Yu Chao yawned and said, "Forget it, I'm too lazy to move. This day was exciting and I'm too tired, so that's it."

"Yeah. Brother Lang has been burning since yesterday, and he won't get up when he falls asleep. He takes it off the blanket and puts it on again, in case his fever rises." Xiao Fei yawned after he finished speaking.

Qin Lang didn't answer, but Ling Liang asked, "Do you want to turn off the lights?"

Several people said in unison: "No!"

This "don't" sounded too neat, and several people are stunned. Xiaofei and Zhang Mao said no to be obviously because of fear. Yu Chao said no to prevent any special circumstances. As for Qin Lang, he wanted to take advantage of the light to look at Ling Liang more. After all, the opportunity for them to share a bed was not always available.

After so many years, Ling Liang turned to look at Qin Lang. Through Qin Lang's flickering eyes, Ling Liang almost guessed Qin Lang's thoughts. Of course, it was only almost because he thought Qin Lang was still ill, and like Xiaofei and the others, he was scared.

When people were sick and physically weak, most of their psychology would also become fragile, and they would instinctively hope that someone around them would take care of them and make them feel safe.

Ling Liang thought so, and leaned towards Qin Lang. The two of them were covered in a quilt. Ling Liang touched Qin Lang as soon as he moved. Qin Lang reflexively shrank back.

Ling Liang leaned towards Qin Lang again, and Qin Lang shrank again.

So everyone closed their eyes before squinting for a while, when they heard Qin Lang unable to bear it any longer: "Fuck! Ling Liang, your fucking squeezing me... I might sleep on the floor!"

"..." Ling Liang felt a little wronged.

Xiaofei calmly comforted the two bed companions: "Calm down, let's continue to sleep, that's how they are. They'll explode within a few words."

Zhang Mao: "Oh..." I always feel that the previous "Let's go to sleep" sounded a bit ambiguous. was it because he was too nervous and sensitive today?

Yu Chao, who was beside him, responded to Xiaofei with a grunt.

Uh... This brother's sleep quality is really good! It's only a few minutes?

Ling Liang took a deep breath and pulled Qin Lang over, wrapping Qin Lang in his arms completely, with a low voice: "I didn't squeeze you, but I was afraid that the wind would leak in the middle and blow to you, and you won't be fine when you wake up tomorrow. Not now so, go to sleep!"

"..." Qin Lang pressed his hand against Ling Liang's big chest muscles and didn't dare to move, and his heart was beating wildly. Even his ears heard the beating of his heart.

Huh, no, it didn't seem to be his.

Qin Lang secretly raised his hand and glanced at Ling Liang's chin. Could it be Ling Liang's heartbeat? Was his heart beating so fast because...

Half an hour later, Ling Liang's hand became numb. Cough, sure enough, any domineering boyfriend couldn't be completely controlled by pretending to be asleep Ling Liang thought blankly.