Single Dog Ending System Chapter 6: The Prince and the Frog (6) •

Ye Qian didn't speak and still looked at Qin Lang.

Qin Lang felt that it was not so difficult to open his mouth, so he simply broke the jar and said: "Actually, I didn't have any other feelings for you at the beginning I was just a little jealous of you, good grades, good looks, sitting with you beside me... makes me feel... makes me feel a little inferior... Although I am not pleasing to the eye, I don't want to do anything to you."

"After that you know, I like Han Han." At this time, the waiter brought the steak, Qin Lang poked the steak with a fork, and did not dare to look directly at Ye Qian, "she is very ordinary to the boys in the class, but she treats you differently it makes me even more jealous of you... so I did some nasty things."

Qin Lang stopped his fork, looked up at Ye Qian's black eyes, and pulled out a self-deprecating smile: "Now that I think about it... I feel really naive, even if I prank you, it won't change the disgusting in the eyes of others. So the fundamental problem is that I just found a little bit of twisted pleasure in you. What's wrong with me? it's just unlucky to sit with me, unlucky to be treated differently by the girl I like. It's me that's wrong, so now, I apologize to you, really, really, really sorry."

This bad boy, his eyes are clear at this moment showing his sincerity. This is the only thing Ye Qian can be sure of.

Ye Qian had no expression, not even a trace of waves in his eyes. He lowered his eyes and cut a piece of steak into his mouth to chew.

[Ding, Ye Qian - Favorability 20, current Favorability 0. ]

Qin Lang secretly rejoiced in his heart, but on the surface he was a little worried that the other party would not believe him, and said, "Last time you were wrongly accused of stealing a ring, didn't I help you? And you hit me! Now we are even, okay??"

"In the final exam, I'm still the first." Ye Qian suddenly said something that couldn't be figured out.

Qin Lang looked at him inexplicably until the other party said the next sentence: "You only took the third test."

Qin Lang was stunned for a moment, then frowned: "Fuck!" Then he vented his anger and cut the steak that was riddled with holes by him, raising his chin, "Wait, one day you will have to line up behind me! When that day comes don't cry while calling me dad!"

Ye Qian slanted the corner of his mouth, "Okay, I'll wait."

On the day of school, the sun was very poisonous.

Jin Chen is also a pervert. In such a hot weather, students still have to wear school uniforms. The opening ceremony was held in the big playground. Although it was morning, the sun was scorching in the sky and the students were basically sweating.

The male teachers were not feeling well either. They were all in suits and leather shoes and were fully armed. Only the female teachers were better. The light white shirts and black wrap skirts looked very cool.

The female students who couldn't dress like this stared enviously at the female teachers while pulling on the collars of their school uniforms to fan themselves.

The wretched male classmate had wide eyes, and he can't wait to put his eyes directly into the neckline of the female classmate. While smacking his lips, he fantasized about the appearance of the female classmates wearing lace underwear instead of strict school uniforms.

The second and first class of high school stood in two columns. A column of girls and a column of boys.

Their class was not very quiet and the head teacher at the front frequently turned back to warn them, but unfortunately it was of little effect to the chattering students.