Single Dog Ending System Chapter 77: Warm Corpse (15) •

"He deserved it!" The system, which had been silent for a long time, couldn't help but speak when he saw Wang Lei being dragged down.

Qin Lang: "Well. I just feel sorry for the girl. This time the plot is slightly different from the original."

The system sighed: "This is impossible. The original text said she died earlier. Because the escape you organized in the dormitory building was different from the original text, some places would naturally change."

Qin Lang responded and asked, "Has Ling Liang started to wake up?"

The system's expression suddenly distorted: "It started when you two kissed in that lake."

Qin Lang was surprised: "Isn't that saying that it can only be stimulated when you are on the edge of life and death, with strong beliefs or intense emotions? He only needs a kiss! Oh, I see... He must have been very excited when he kissed me."

"..." What about the face? ! After a second of suicide, the system said, "It is estimated that his belief in wanting to save you is too strong, so he is inspired by it. As for kissing you...hehe."

"..." It made him a little shy.

"Also, the heroine is also beginning to awaken." The system said, "The zombies have also undergone preliminary evolution... In other words, aren't you going to become a zombie? Why are you still the same!"

Qin Lang gave the system a kind smile: "zero, why are you still... I must get enough favourability before I can change, and it has to be meaningful. If I'm changing now, but he doesn't fall in love with me, If I die, he will feel sad for a while, and if I change into a zombie and stand in front of him, I might even get a headshot from him."

System: "..." Actually, I want to see you get a headshot, but I'm afraid that if i say it, you will be beaten. Ok? Did the host make fun of my IQ just now? I still want to see headshots...

The car was getting farther and farther from the canteen, bypassing the boys' dormitory. It was too late for them to feel sorry for the girls, so they had to turn around quickly.

They were now at the back door of the school. The boys' dormitory was closer to the back door of the school. However, when they arrived, they discovered that the back door was closed. It was unrealistic to get out of the car to open the door, and the nearby zombies have slowly gathered around.

If the car was completely surrounded, they might as well stay in the canteen in the end, waiting peacefully for rescue.

Fortunately, Ling Liang's driving skills were top-notch. He reversed and turned at extreme speed, turned around smoothly, and drove towards the school gate.

Everyone looked at the zombies that were getting farther and farther behind, and all slowly exhaled.

Tang Xiaorou's eyes were dizzy and her eyes were extremely uncomfortable. She took off her glasses and rubbed her forehead.

"What's wrong, Xiaorou?" He Qing asked her.

"No..." Tang Xiaorou's calm expression froze, she stared at He Qing's face in disbelief, then looked at the faces of other people in the car, and finally looked out the car window.

Everyone was a little confused and nervous by her expression.

After she retracted her gaze, she put on her glasses again, her eyes were blurred, and the dizziness came again. She took off her glasses and exhaled a long breath. Although her voice was usually cold, it was trembling: "My... my eyesight suddenly improved."

"what?"

What is this strange beginning? Except for Ling Liang, almost everyone thought that way.

Tang Xiaorou pursed her lips, suppressing the excitement and confusion in her heart, "We'll talk about this later, and see if there is anything unusual about the zombies."