Single Dog Ending System Chapter 65: Warm Corpse (3) •

The autumn morning sun was golden just like the season. It symbolizes a harvest of joy.

The sunlight penetrated into the room through the window and hit the side of Ling Liang's face.

The light was too bright, Ling Liang frowned, he subconsciously raised his hand to block his eyes, and then opened his eyes After the blurry effect.

Headache. It was a common phenomenon after falling asleep while drunk.

Back pain. Maybe he had slept in a poor sleeping position.

Ling Liang turned sideways, and his thigh rubbed against something smooth and soft... which was still hot. He touched it reflexively, the elasticity was very good, and a delicate feeling came from the palm of his hand. This was...

Ling Liang suddenly woke up.

Lingliang has never been surprised no matter how he grew up, when he saw the scene in front of him, his face changed drastically.

Qin Lang was sleeping on his bed. His swan's neck exposed outside the quilt was covered with hickeys, and there was even a fresh and bright red bite mark on his right shoulder.

And he, with no clothes on and the pain in his back brought out some memory fragments from last night.

He hugged and kissed Qin Lang last night...

Last night, he pressed Qin Lang under his body and opened up the others body... He went inside him. Qin Lang's eyes were red, and he cried and said that he was in pain, he begging him to take it out...

Last night, his love affairs were getting better and better. Hearing Qin Lang's happy and unbearable gasps and moans, he pressed Qin Lang and came twice...

Ling Liang was completely stunned, his hands clenched tightly against the sheet, his mind was in a mess, especially when he thought of the scenes from last night, he actually had a physiological reaction now.

Yes, Ling Liang was GAY. He liked good-looking and beautiful people of the same sex. Qin Lang's appearance and figure were naturally full marks, but Qin Lang was a straight man. He liked Tang Xiaorou and hated him. So he couldn't bend Qin Lang. Even if they grew up together, Ling Liang had no other thoughts about Qin Lang.

But he was obviously drunk last night and had sex with Qin Lang.

"Hmm..." Qin Lang murmured - the discomfort caused him to frown.

Ling Liang's whole body was tense, and he quickly picked up the crumpled clothes that he had thrown away by the bed last night and put them on.

"Hiii..." Qin Lang moved, he took a breath of pain and woke up.

A figure blocked the light, Qin Lang squinted and saw Ling Liang, the first sentence he had figured out was: "Why are you wearing my clothes?"

Ling Liang was stunned for a moment, then looked down and saw that it was Qin Lang's shirt. Ling Liang was extremely embarrassed and didn't know what to say: "You..."

Qin Lang looked at Ling Liang's embarrassed and tangled expression, and the memories of last night flooded in like a flood.

He sat up abruptly, but the sore waist was pulled by the violent movement. With his movements, some warm liquid flowed out from the roots of his thighs, and there was a tearing and painful wound behind him. Qin Lang thought of what it was and the color on his face kept changing within the few seconds.

"Are you all right?" After all, Qin Lang's body pain was partly his fault. Seeing Qin Lang's reaction at that time, Ling Liang also guessed Qin Lang's physical condition. He put out his hand to help the other.