Single Dog Ending System Chapter 119: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (6) •

The inside of the Sword Casting Hall was extremely hot and the sweat slipped down his cheeks and dripped onto the high-temperature forging table.

Qin Lang ignored it and didn't have time to wipe his sweat he just cast it wholeheartedly.

Of course, that was just what someone saw, as for himself, of course he was on the hook - on the importance of having an AI/plug-in.

Although Yun Jue was beautiful in 360 degrees, there was no dead angle, but he was shirtless holding black iron pliers and a hammer that matched tough guys. Qin Lang said that he still couldn't love it and he was not interested in that kind of cool work otherwise he would be the top the one, right?

Alas, he also tried his best to keep his disciple brother peeping without being "discovered" by him.

For example, now - Lang Qianxing was holding an ancient book on the second floor of the Book Collection Pavilion and he was looking at it, but his eyes were squinting at the small window on the opposite side of the Forging Sword Hall.

Refiners - those with talent or good abilities would choose to put the raw materials that need to be forged into the furnace and use their own cultivation to skillfully polish the fine piece.

However, real masters were like beginners who learned forging. They use their own hands to forge the melted raw materials into the most suitable shape with a heavy hammer. All the impurities in the raw materials made the weapon become pure step by step.

Although that method was a bit stupider than using the cultivation base directly, it allowed the refiner to temper himself while tempering the weapon, which was also a process of cultivation. Those cultivators who were complacent about their ability to use the cultivation base to refine tools often took a long time to realize what they were missing.

In such a boring process, the cultivator who was impatient and kept repeating the same action - focusing on forging, perseverance, was worthy of admiration no matter how you looked at it.

Hearing the sound of the increase in favourability, Qin Lang threw the sword that had been cast into the fire again and a faint smile appeared on his face illuminated by the fire.

Then he seemed to notice something, and moved his eyes from the fire to the small window, through which he could see the library on the opposite side.

The man upstairs lay quietly on the table, with the book open and propped in front of his head, looking like he was lazy.

Qin Lang quickly withdrew his gaze and patiently waited for the material in the fire to melt into a golden red in the high temperature.

After another day of sweating, Qin Lang would go to Houfeng to take a bath - even though he could remove the filth with a casual spell.

It was just that Lang Qianxing peeked at him last time. In order not to collapse, he still set up a ban there and did not give Lang Qianxing another chance to intrude.

Fortunately, someone was not thin-skinned at all. When he returned to the room with a refreshing body after taking a bath - Lang Qianxing came to him.

"Master, it's me." The figure outside the door knocked on the door.

Qin Lang raised his eyebrows. His husband's tone was a bit fascinated. Was that the feeling of love?

"Come in."

Lang Qianxing opened the door and came in, then closed the door again and looked at Qin Lang who was standing by the table and selected various stones to put on the table - with his long hair.

"What's the matter?" Qin Lang picked up one of the pieces and looked at it carefully before putting it down.

"Master, I can't calm down in my practice." When Lang Qianxing said that, the disciple should not feel ashamed at all. Instead, there was a wicked smile on his lips and his eyes looked straight at Qin Lang's profile.