Single Dog Ending System Chapter 117: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (4) •

The bright moon hung in the sky and the moon was brighter when viewed from Qingyun Peak it was seen as if within reach.

Lang Qianxing found the room that Bo Yi had cleaned up for him from the corridor and pushed the door in.

Clean and spacious, there were desks, chairs, beds, and even the decorations in the room were completely different from the room where the Tianji Department required several people to sleep in the same room.

But he didn't look at it much. He closed the door and sat on the couch, watching the suit of clothes folded squarely on the quilt and was silent.

In the afternoon, Yun Jue asked him to cook a meal and wash the dishes countless times before letting him come back to rest just then.

He couldn't see Yun Jue clearly and he didn't know why Yun Jue didn't stay at his Qingyun Peak like in the previous life but when he came - Ming Zhong would accept him as a disciple.

He originally planned to be accepted as an apprentice by Yunhua just like the previous life and waited for Yunhua to send the Tianjing Stone to him again. The magic energy covered by the spar seems to be thin but it was very pure. It was difficult to obtain the spiritual energy within it, but it was very simple for Lang Qianxing to use its magic energy to cultivate.

But everything was disrupted by Yun Jue.

Hundreds of years of intentions were thrown on the ground and trampled arbitrarily but full of love in exchange for a tease.

Lang Qianxing would never forget all kinds of his past lives, which were piercing to the bone. Since God gave him the chance to live a new life, he would definitely return the pain that was inflicted on him in the previous life.

As for this inexplicable Yun Jue...

Lang Qianxing picked up the soft and finely crafted cirrus cloud belt and suddenly recalled the cold man who quietly read books under the peach blossom tree during the day.

The light blue robes set off that handsome and innocent face even more. It was clear and clean - like a clear spring flowing quietly through a mountain stream, as if it should not exist in the world and it cannot be contaminated with any filth. He was very clear.

He couldn't help but breed from the deepest and darkest part of his heart - he wanted the clear man to be tainted.

Lang Qianxing was lying down on the bed with his arms on his back and he was pressing the suit of his own disciples, which was regarded as a treasure by the disciples of Tianyun Sect. The candlelight inside also made the malicious smile on his lips more clearly exposed.

[Ding, favourability increased 10, current favourability -50. ]

System: "Hey, he added it back to you again! You tossed him so much in the afternoon, but he didn't drop any more, but instead rose back?"

Qin Lang took off the hair crown and the clothes - like the blue silk of a waterfall pouring down, from the snow in winter to the wind in spring, Qin Lang himself was surprised by the difference in temperament.

He looked at himself in the mirror, soft hair hanging down on his shoulders, the lining of his brows and eyes were quiet and gentle.

He was the ultimate beauty! As expected of the perfect potion for upgrading from C-level to A-level, this must be given full marks!

Qin Lang was very satisfied with himself: "I'm so good-looking and his conscience will be disturbed if I don't add points to my appearance. Is my tossing considered tossing? I didn't let him chop wood, carry water, wash clothes or wash the toilet. Compared with his previous life when he went to Yunhua. There on the first night, Yunhua's apprentices made fun of him, how many times better am I?"