Single Dog Ending System Chapter 122: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (9) •

Nine thunders passed by - as if the dark clouds that were about to be pressed down by Qingyun Peak gradually dissipated.

And the thick smoke billowed around the place where the Sword Casting Hall was bombarded by such a menacing thunder and the thick smoke that could be seen even in the Tianji Department under the Four Peaks did not allow people to peep into the depths of the smoke.

Therefore, the situation of Yun Jue and the sword could only be judged by the faces of the three Taoist Venerables who were standing closest to the Sword Casting Hall.

But as soon as Zhong Yibo saw that the three of them were frowning, it seemed that the situation was not very good and he couldn't help but worry about the master.

Nine thunders, the master was not prepared for anything and defended with his sword with his bare hands. To say something disrespectful, Shizun was also a little conceited. After all, he was only in the spirit transformation stage and he needed to endure twelve thunder tribulations in the calamity period. However, this was only a sword, but it had to be tempered by nine heavenly thunders. If one was careless, the sword would be ruined, and if he also perished because of that, wouldn't it be too uneconomical?

Lang Qianxing, who knew those truths well, he looked into the depths of the thick smoke - smelled the scorched smell in his nose and was faintly afraid that it was mixed with the smell of scorched flesh.

Zhong Yibo didn't understand, but he understood. Master just didn't want to miss every thunder, so that the spiritual power contained in the thunder could be completely absorbed by him and the sword.

He had just secretly meditated in the Sword Casting Hall while Bo Yizhong was paying attention and had roughly precipitated the surging spiritual energy in his dantian, otherwise he was afraid that he might explode before the Master came out and would die.

It was just that the only thing he didn't understand then, was it necessary for Yun Jue to do that? Even if he was saving him and teaching him, he didn't need to take such a big risk for him.

Lang Qianxing couldn't figure it out for a while, but he could feel that the sword had really been tempered.

Being able to get the tempering of Jiu Dao Tianlei, that sword was already a divine product. He was not greedy or self-righteous and thought that the master would really give him the sword and the spiritual energy he absorbs was already a pleasant surprise.

He just wanted to know what happened to Yun Jue.

Yun Jue... Yun Jue was running naked at the moment - that was right, he didn't even have any cloth strips on his body, and his clothes were chopped into slices by the thunder.

Fortunately, the surroundings were pitch black and no one could see it. He quickly took out a set of clothes from the storage ring for a second, and then stepped out with his clothes fluttering.

"Junior Brother!" As soon as he came out, the three of Yun Feng greeted him.

"Yun Jue, is there anything wrong with you?" Yun Hua looked Qin Lang up and down, and found that his hair was just a little messy, and he didn't see to have any injuries, so he breathed a sigh of relief.

Yun Sang accused him: "You are practicing swords, and you should know how many thunders there are. How can you be so messed up?"

Qin Lang didn't answer right away, but restored the sword-casting hall, which had received space in the last three thunders, to its original state with a wave of his sleeves and then replied to the three of them: "What Senior Sister taught is that Yun Jue will pay attention. Let the two of you pay attention. Brother is worried."