Single Dog Ending System Chapter 146: Really off the list! •

Oncoming was the dizzying male hormones and the low-key seductive fragrance lingered on the tip of his nose. There were still water droplets on the honey-colored skin that had not been completely wiped off, and were hung sporadically on the attractive body. The white bath towel was loosely tied around the waist, blocking the view of the man's lower body.

That was also the reason why Qin Lang asked his assistant to go first - someone had obviously just finished taking a shower.

"Jiang Chengzhou?" Qin Lang looked at him and raised his eyebrows.

The man's brows lit up with joy, and the hand that held Qin Lang's waist tightened by two points, "Remember?"

Qin Lang pondered for a second - then raised the corner of his mouth: "What?"

The man didn't answer, a pair of overly seductive eyes carefully swept Qin Lang's expression, in order to distinguish whether Qin Lang was probing or really ignorant.

It was a pity that Qin Lang was tempted and teased, but then he thought that that person might have been waiting for him for a long time, and he couldn't be ruthless, so before the other party made a judgment, he already gave the answer by himself: " May I ask this gentleman, did I love you when I was eighteen?"

"Lang Lang..." The president of MAX, who was originally domineering and handsome, but also very sexy and mature, suddenly called out a long-lost title in a low voice with a trembling choking in his voice.

Qin Lang's heart also trembled, while frowning slightly, he reached out to touch the handsome face of the man, trying to remove the little bit of sadness for him.

Jiang Chengzhou's eyes reddened, and at the same time he stretched out his hand, covering Qin Lang's hand, actively pressing his face, rubbing  it on Qin Lang's palm and then said, "I'm sorry..."

"No..." Qin Lang looked at the unfamiliar face in front of him, but he was no stranger. The various scenes he had thought of on the road before suddenly turned into the sensational scene he was in now and he didn't expect it at all after all -he thought that everything was in harmony.

Cough, sure enough, he ws not serious at all.

After rubbing his hand for a while, Jiang Chengzhou hugged him again, his bare skin next to his face, which made people feel extremely reassured, as if they were finally sure that those were not dreams, but were real.

However, Qin Lang still ruined the atmosphere and said, "Mr. Jiang, you should put on some clothes. Don't catch a cold after posing for so long."

"..." Jiang Chengzhou looked down at Qin Lang in his arms.

Qin Lang looked at him innocently and honestly.

President Jiang tenaciously continued the script he had prepared before, seamlessly connecting the sexy and mature boss lines with a little bit of evil spirit. He raised his eyebrows and raised the corner of his mouth lightly: "What are you wearing, don't you want to take it off in a while?"

Qin Lang looked at him silently and couldn't hold back his smile.

Mr. Qin, who didn't demolish the main station of Jiang, was suddenly hugged horizontally and the man took him into the bedroom step by step and placed him on the soft big bed.

Qin Lang entered the room and before he could change his shoes, he was taken into the bedroom without touching the ground. Before he could sit up and take off his shoes, Jiang Chengzhou gently held his ankle and took them off for him.

Although they had experienced so many worlds together and had been together for so long, at that moment, Qin Lang's heart was still moved by the tenderness of bowing his head.