Single Dog Ending System Chapter 82: Warm Corpse (20) •

"How could this be..." Xiao Fei sat down on a chair, separated from the other three by some distance. He was afraid that he would suddenly explode and hurt his teammates.

Yu Chao and Zhang Mao and Li Bin did the same, their expressions were dull. Obviously, they didn't quite understand that the government, which promised not to abandon or give up, would use such a cold method to check.

What's wrong with that? Were they grumpy? Or suddenly there was some extreme behavior? In case someone was not infected at all and just ventee his emotions, would the person holding the remote control still press the remote control mercilessly?

Yes, this method could eliminate all infected people, but can those killed are 100% transformed infected people? I dare not think further.

Has the government panicked to the point that they would rather kill the wrong one than let them go? So what were they now? Prisoners waiting to be sentenced?

A hint of coldness flashed in Ling Liang's eyes, "Do you remember? The news we received was five days ago, no, it should be six days ago now. Here, it must have happened six days ago."

"Ah ah ah..." Zhang Mao held his head in pain, feeling more desperate than encountering zombies. He never expected that, after avoiding zombies, his life would be held in the hands of the most trusted military, that was different from the deep powerlessness and sadness of zombies.

Yu Chao clenched his fist and slammed the wall hard. Li Bin frowned.

Ling Liang turned to look at him: "Calm down, don't make too much movement. We should only stay for two to three hours, the infected person will have a high fever, and they can go in when they have their temperature checked again."

Ling Liang continued, with an indifferent tone: "Don't be stupid, Qin Lang saved your life. Whoever of you is stupid now is sorry for him, and I will never forgive him."

"..."

The three looked at each other and wanted to say something, but they all lowered their heads and said nothing.

Ling Liang closed his eyes and leaned against the cold wall. There was no emotion on that handsome face, but under the closed eyes was still the blurred back of Qin Lang when he left.

Two long hours passed. The door to the room opened, and the late autumn sun rose completely from the horizon. It was supposed to cool them off, but no one felt warm.

Such a room was the closest after entering the gate of the base. There were not many, only two. It should be the lounge of the person who guarded the gate before. Two tents were set up on the open space outside the room, they didn't know what they were used for. They didn't pay attention when they first came in, and only when they came out did they see their surroundings clearly. Both rooms plus two tents were fenced. On the opposite side of the room, stood a row of soldiers in camouflage uniforms with guns.

Both Xiao Fei and Zhang Mao shrank their necks, and at the same time they thought of the terrifying scene where their bodies were pierced by bullets and blood spattered.

At this time, the woman in the white coat who took their temperature smiled and said, "Come in, there are clean clothes in the tent. You may think that it is too much to isolate you for two hours, but we also want to ensure the safety of everyone in the base. Hope you understand. Get dressed and someone will take you to the cafeteria."

The woman's smile was gentle and kind, but Xiaofei and the others were all shocked. If it wasn't for Ling Liang, they probably wouldn't have said anything at the moment, but they would have been grateful.

Ling Liang smiled and thanked the woman: "Thank you."

The three of them reacted and said words of thanks also carefully and gratefully.