SDES Chapter 100: The daily routine of the former prince's favorite wife (9) •

Qin Lang took Mu Yin and introduced him to Qin Jiang: "Little Yin, this is Major General Qin Jiang and he is also my righteous brother. Mu Yin, my wife."

Mu Yin: "Hello."

Qin Jiang nodded at him and said to Qin Lang: "Sir, then I will leave first, and I will visit your house another day."

"Well." Qin Lang watched him leave.

When he turned his head, he saw Mu Yin looking at him aggrievedly, Qin Lang pretended not to see the jealousy of the little fox, and hooked his lips, "What were you talking about with that child just now?"

"He asked me to do magic for him, and I refused."

Qin Lang nodded, domineering and straightforward: "Well, you can only show it to me alone, and I will refuse anyone who asks in the future."

"I know." Mu Yin said sullenly, wanting to say something but didn't say anything.

Both of them were talking at a normal voice at that time, and the boy in the corridor looked at them embarrassedly. Obviously, the request he just made to Mu Yin was regarded as a conversation by the Duke.

Qin Lang released Mu Yin's hand and let him go into the classroom.

Chi's classroom needed to learn more courses than the other three, not only to learn how to advance their companion beast, but also to understand the characteristics of various monsters, and even some plants and geography that were beneficial or harmful to companion beasts their environment should also be understood, as well as the matching and basic repair of animal armor in order to deal with various situations when encountering monster attacks after coming to the army.

This could basically not be regarded as a subject - all four subjects must be passed in order to graduate. Those with serious partiality or those who were failing two or three subjects were left in Chiliu. If you fail all four subjects, you will face being expelled or transferred to the White Wing. For the nobles with excellent face, that would undoubtedly be a humiliation.

In front of the lecture hall, Qin Lang glanced at the dozens of students sitting upright in the classroom, and briefly introduced himself: "I'm Qin Lang, your instructor."

His resolute face, without anger and self-arrogance, made those scumbags who were equivalent to repeating grades in Chiliu not dare to make any mistakes and they all sat and looked at Qin Lang. Anyone caught by Qin Lang's eyes swallowed unconsciously, expressing that he couldn't bear Qin Lang's coercion.

"Let me remind you that under my command, it will not be easier than other instructors. If anyone dares to cry out in front of me, I will directly ask him to drop out of school or transfer to Bai Yi." Qin Lang gave a warm smile. "I hope you understand that this is not a place for you to have fun and waste your life."

The students couldn't help whispering and set their eyes on Mu Yin. Mu Yin looked very weak. If he complained, would Qin Lang also let him drop out?

Mu Yin, who was staring at them suspiciously, couldn't see other any expression and his cold appearance was surprisingly similar to Qin Lang.

...Could this be the legendary couple? Big iceberg and the small iceberg?

"Report!" At this moment, a sudden voice came from the door and his figure blocked the few lights that were projected into the classroom from the door.

"Your Highness? Why did Your Highness come to our Chiliu?"

"It's not for the Duke, is it?"

"Impossible... From Chiyi to Chiliu? Who would want to do that."