SDES Chapter 60: The Little Cowardly Controlling Ghosts (16) •

Qin Lang woke up in Lu Yuan's arms. Seeing that he was awake, Lu Yuan kissed him on the forehead.

As soon as the warm lips left, Qin Lang hooked Lu Yuan's neck and took the initiative to hold Lu Yuan's thin lips. Lu Yuan was stunned for a moment but then reacted and kissed back more enthusiastically than Qin Lang.

In the past two days, he hasd let Lu Yuan know that his two personalities could coexist peacefully, and Lu Yuan didn't have to worry about which one would disappear.

After their lips parted, Qin Lang gasped on Lu Yuan's chest: "Did you miss me?"

He heard the voice coming from Lu Yuan's chest, low and lingering, and he said, "Well."

Qin Lang laughed lowly and pushed Lu Yuan out of bed. He was going to school that day to go through the withdrawal procedures.

According to the current time line, something was about to happen in the school. His card had been thrown in Father Qin's face, and there were only a few hundred dollars left in cash that day. He had to start planning his own business. As for what was about to happen in the school, Qin Lang couldn't fight for it himself with his current personality and network, so he could only rely on Yang Yan.

As described in the original plot, Yang Yan was very smart, sensitive and delicate, and had three views of integrity. Many people liked to make friends with him. The most important thing was that he was still a rich second-generation, and he could help Qin Lang to accept any strange things that happened to the rich family.

Of course, Qin Lang would not let his help go in vain. Following the main line of the plot, Yang Yan would be in big trouble. He could save Yang Yan like in the original plot. And he didn't have to worry about Yang Yan's promises at that time. After all, Yang Yan was now very clear that he and Lu Yuan were a pair. How could the upright protagonist Gong intervene again?

Qin Lang's withdrawal procedures went smoothly. The head teacher didn't have a particularly good impression of him. In addition, after the homosexuality rumor a few days ago and the rude incident to Professor Tan, he didn't even say a perfunctory retention. He wish he could leave quickly.

Qin Lang went to the studio before leaving the school. The tools and paints he used to paint with were still in the studio.

Coincidentally, Yang Yan came to the studio again that day, preparing to wait for Zhang Ping to get out of class and then go to Qin Lang together. After all, Qin Lang had no news for two or three days. They were both a little worried.

Unexpectedly, before the two of them went to find Qin Lang, Qin Lang actually came to the studio.

Coincidentally, Tan Qing was there today. In the past, Tan Qing was too lazy to watch that class every week, but today he happened to be there.

There were ten minutes left in class. Tan Qing didn't like to see Qin Lang as gay, and Qin Lang didn't bother to care about him. He just went hand in hand with Lu Yuan in the corridor looking at some paintings on both sides.

It was because he was wronged by the little ghosts who usually wandered in the art building. Watching the thousand-year-old boss and Qin Lang, who dared to scare ghosts, walking around outside, they shivered in fear inside the wall.

Qin Lang and Lu Yuan's laughter occasionally swayed in the corridor, obviously not loud, but everyone in the studio could still hear them. After a while, whispers began in the studio, discussing Qin Lang and his mysterious boyfriend.

Of course, Tan Qing's face was not good-looking.

Suddenly, a series of hurried footsteps sounded in the corridor, a little messy, accompanied by unpleasant wailing.