SDES Chapter 99: The daily routine of the former prince's favorite wife (8) •

"His Royal Highness... Slow down, you should put away the companion beast first, you forgot that the Duke is now..." The servant was afraid that Qin Lang would be upset for a while. After all, he also served under Qin Lang, and now he was his former master - when meeting the current master, others were excited to see the gossip, but he was trembling, for fear that the two masters would hate each other.

"Oh, yes, yes, I'm so rude." Yuan Heng hurriedly stopped to put away the companion beast and tidied up his clothes before walking towards Qin Lang nervously.

"Sir, the eldest prince is here." Qin Jiang said blankly.

Qin Lang frowned and looked at the legendary real eldest prince who had a look of bewildered brother seeing the idol's actions. The dean thought that Qin Lang was really unhappy, all of them bowed their heads and did not dare to speak more.

When Yuanheng was still a few steps away from Qin Lang, Qin Lang bowed his head and saluted, "Your Highness."

Qin Jiang also saluted: "Your Highness."

"Lord Duke!" Yuan Heng greeted Qin Lang excitedly, and then looked at Qin Jiang behind Qin Lang a little embarrassedly, "Um... I'm sorry, I..."

"This is Major General Qin, and Qin Jiang, the only son of Marshal Qin. Your Highness should have heard of it." Qin Lang did not let the embarrassment continue to spread, and introduced Yuan Heng generously, "When His Highness came back, Qin Jiang was still in Wuze District. "

Yuan Heng: "Major General Qin."

Qin Jiang nodded coldly.

Although the students who had stopped training a long time ago did not speak, their expressions were more or less sarcastic, either to Yuan Heng, who had no aristocratic demeanor, or to Qin Lang, who used to be aloof and was now disabled. If he saw the ridiculous scene where they had to pretend to be friendly in front of everyone even when they did not like each other.

Qin Lang squinted slightly, looked at the group of students who had just returned from vacation, and asked coldly, "President, are these Chi Yi's students?"

The courtyard owner swallowed and replied: "Yes, Lord Duke, this is only the first week, they..."

Qin Lang snorted coldly and interrupted his conversation with Qin Jiang behind him: "Qin Jiang, I remember when we went to school in Yi Yi before, we didn't dare to be so lazy even on the first day of school."

Qin Jiang, who had lost his smile when he saw Yuan Heng, finally smiled when he heard this: "Yes. Whoever did not want to keep his back straight would be beaten up. At that time, the dozens of us, except adults, were all beaten up by the staff of the instructor."

Yuan Heng seemed very interested: "Why? Because the Duke had a special status?"

Qin Jiang's expression changed, and he was not afraid of the new highness at all. He glanced at him to make sure there was no deliberate sarcasm on his face, and then said: "Because the lord was impeccable, the instructor naturally could not punish him. His Highness had been tgere for a week. Did the instructor not dare to make demands on you because of your status?"

Yuan Heng was a little embarrassed and scratched his ears: "...I was almost stared to death by the instructor..."

Qin Lang scrutinized him from head to toe. Yuan Heng stood upright, like a pupil whose homework was being checked by the teacher, which caused the onlookers over there to laugh again.

Qin Lang frowned and looked into his nervous eyes: "Your Highness, didn't you hear what they were laughing at?"

Yuan Heng smiled indifferently: "They are right, I really have no ability..."