Single Dog Ending System Chapter 128: When Uncle Master Becomes Master (15) •

Crossing the long street and crossing the bridge, Lang Qianxing followed Qin Lang and stood on the bank of the Willow Embankment.

Lang Qianxing tried his best not to pay attention to the flute he and Qin Lang were still holding, maybe he forgot and Qin Lang would also forget.

Unfortunately, Qin Lang was obviously not that careless. He let go of the other end of the flute and walked to the old woman who was selling lanterns under the willow tree.

Behind Qin Lang, Lang Qianxing turned the flute upside down and held it, slightly rubbing the place where Qin Lang had held it all the way with his fingertips, as if to see if the flute still had the temperature of the man's palm.

Soon, Qin Lang came back with two lanterns.

There was no crowded street on the opposite side. Most people buy lanterns and write their wishes and leave the lights, so there was no need to worry about being washed away by the crowd. Lang Qianxing had to return the flute to Qin Lang.

Qin Lang pretended not to notice that the flute had been turned around, took it and pinned it on his waist at will and then handed a lantern to Lang Qianxing, "Go and free it."

It was the most ordinary lotus lantern. It could be carried or the small wooden stick could be taken off and placed on the river. The price was also very affordable. Qin Lang thought it was worth buying.

Lang Qianxing took it, held the lantern and looked down. The pink and white petals were clean, waiting for people to fill in their most secret thoughts.

"Master, let's go write too!" The beating voice in his chest gradually became louder and Lang Qianxing stared nervously at Qin Lang looking at the lamp.

Qin Lang raised his head, looked at the expectation on the boy's face and replied softly, "Okay."

Just by the willow tree, the grandson of the old woman who sold the lamp set up a pen and ink, and he could borrow a pen for a penny. Carrying a lantern that did not match their temperament, the two came to the boy who was only fifteen or sixteen, gave the money and took a pen. The two stood under the willow tree, holding the lantern in one hand and a pen in the other.

The two wishes seem to be very short, and they had been completed in a few strokes.

Lang Qianxing returned the pen to the young boy, full of curiosity and asked Qin Lang, "Master, what did you write?"

"Since it's a wish, how can you say it?" Qin Lang turned around, walked to the river, squatted down, placed the lantern on the river, and watched the waves send the lantern away.

Lang Qianxing half-squinted, put his right hand behind his back, secretly squeezed a tactic, and then placed a lantern next to Qin Lang, seemingly intentionally but also unintentionally, Qin Lang could see the flower petals on which he had written his wish, and it was the word "Jue". Every stroke was full of tenderness and sweetness, and the explicit mind was the rampant and fearless love when he was a teenager.

At that time, fireworks began to be set off in the imperial city. Qin Lang raised his head to look at the bright fireworks in the night sky, but did not express any curiosity about what Lang Qianxing wrote.

The boys and girls by the river raised their heads and admired the lively scenery with their sweethearts. The fireworks that aroused people's amazement, but Lang Qianxing was not at all interested. He focused on Qin Lang who was looking up at the scene and was convinced that the scene in his eyes was much more beautiful than the scene in the night sky.

The fireworks were exhausted and the people who had put out the lanterns left in twos and threes.

"Qianxing," Qin Lang asked again, who was the only one still looking up at the sky where the smoke remained, "Are you happy now?"