Chapter 3

I had just unpacked my groceries... I couldn't get our little moment out of my head... The darkness in his voice... The little soft groans and his breathing getting heavier... My mind was racing by the thought of him touching me... Him calling me a good girl as he fucked me... The sound of his voice was dark domineering and God i loved it... It made me wet just thinking about it... The idea of submitting to him had me all hot and bothered... The idea that he was hard just thinking about me was thrilling and the way he said that it was not over... Made me all giddy...

My body was in overdrive and frustration set in... My pussy was dripping wet, throbbing and begging for some sort of release...

E: "Sir... Can i play with myself... I promise i will think of you... x."

I send to him taking a deep breath as i laid down on my bed and i started to push my pants down kicking them off leaving me in the dark blue laced panties... I pulled my shirt over my head as i was waiting for his answer... For his permission...

C: "Fuck sweetheart... Be a good girl... I will be home in an hour or two... Just be a little patient sweetheart... x."

I groaned as my hands were already running over my body caressing myself i had my eyes closed thinking it was him...

E: "It is too bad that you are not alone so i could show you... I could show you how i am running my hands all over my body thinking they are yours... Touching every inch of me... God i imagine it would feel so good to have your big strong hands all over me... x."

I type and send to him with a smirk on my face... It is all just so thrilling... It is a little dangerous but i dont care... Fuck i dont care... My urges have taken over...

C: "Sweetheart... You are killing me here... You are such a naughty girl right now... I wish i could sweetheart but i need you to behave right now... Can you do that for me sweetheart... x."

Is all he said back and i can imagine the frustrated look on his face... It made me smirk and i let out a little sigh... I knew as much as he wanted to... There were kids in the house so i took a deep breath...

E: "I will try sir... But i am so wet... I'll try to be a good girl... But it is so hard... x."

C: "I know baby... I wish i could be with you... God thinking about kissing every inch of you makes me so hard... I bet you taste so sweet... I am leaving soon... Just be patient for a little while longer..."

E: "Yes sir..."

I sigh and put my phone away and put my shirt back on... I could finish myself off but fuck i wanted to please him... I sigh and walk into the bathroom and splash some cold water in my face...

I decide to make myself something to eat as i haven't had lunch yet. I make myself a sandwich and sit down on the couch... I had put my phone on the charger to make sure i had enough power in case Chris called... I read through the messages again and i only now just notice that he said he wishes he could be with me... I hadn't really registered earlier...

I stare at the messages and my mind is racing... He wants to be with me...? He wants to kiss every inch of me... I know that we were already stepping over a line by doing this over the phone... seeing as he has a girlfriend, and it was not okay... But i could somehow justify it in my mind as it was in real life... Not in person... But him saying that he wants to be with me... Is that not crossing yet another line... I know i shouldn't continue with this but i also knew when he calls i will pick up... I just couldn't help it... But part of me feels... So guilty... I can't help but think about the girlfriend... I sigh and pick up my phone...