Chapter 45

I wake up and smile as i look beside me... Skyler is sleeping next to me and on the other side is Eve... I giggle as they both are out like a light... I look at the time and it is 3 in the afternoon. I stretch myself out and giggle as Skyler murmurs something in her sleep. You can't make sense of it...

I wonder when they crawled in, i wonder if Chris knows. We have done this before taking naps together... They are the type of friends that you can be around say nothing. Take naps together but also be totally crazy with. I remember nights in our apartments totally drunk laughing so hard i was scared we would stay in it...

Skyler opens her eyes and i smile... "Well, hello there... You are not my soon to be husband..." I say and she smirks... "No, he is watching a game with the guys..." She says and i chuckle. "Chris knows you two are in our bed?" I ask and she shakes her head smirking... "No... You dont mind, do you?" She asks and i chuckle and shake my head. "No... I miss this a little to be honest... Dont get me wrong waking up next to Chris every day is amazing and makes me so happy. But sometimes i feel like i am neglecting you two..." I whisper and she smiles... "You are not... We text almost every day... We understand that you are not always available... But you are more available now than when you worked a lot..." She says smiling... "With my new job i have better hours so we can meet up more and i can spoil the little one..." She says smiling and i smile back before lifting my head and looking over my shoulder to Eve.

"I am worried about Eve though..." I whisper and Skyler sighs and nods... "Yeah me to..." She whispers back... "I was thinking of offering her to come live with me... She can find a job here in Boston..." Skyler whispers and i smile... "I was thinking about asking her to move to Boston to..." I say and we both now smile... "Do you think she will go for it? I dont want to be selfish but i would love to have her close..." I whisper and she grins... "Really close because Tara showed me a house only 10 minutes from here..." She whispers and my face lights up... "You can afford that?" I ask and she nods... "I was head hunted and got a nice bonus out of it..." She says smirking and we both squeal softly...

I feel movement behind me and i hear Eve yawn... "This bed is comfortable..." Eve mumbles and Skyler and i laugh... I turn around and Skyler sits up both of us looking at Eve... "What?" She asks looking at the both of us a little confused. "We have a proposition..." Skyler says smirking and i nod... She looks at us a little comprehensive... "Proposition...?" She asks and we both nod and must look like total creeps as we are both grinning from ear to ear...

"What if you move in with me?" Skyler says and i nod... "You can easily find a job in Boston..." I say and Eve looks at us tears springing in her eyes... "Move in with you?" She asks looking at Skyler and we both nod... "Yeah... The house i am going to buy is big enough for the both of us." Skyler says smiling... "And i really hate to have your life in Hartford alone... I mean why break up the dynamic trio... Besides the little one is going to need his auntie..." I whisper and she smiles... "You just want a free babysitter..." She says joking through her tears and i smirk... "Shit... Busted..." I whisper and the 3 of us laugh...

"But i really would love to move to Boston... I was dreading, not having you two close." She whispers and we look at her and start to squeal loudly pulling her into a group hug... We are apparantly so loud that Chris rushes into the bedroom alarmed by the noise... We stop squealing and look up at his stunned face as he stands there frozen looking at the us... He opens his mouth to say something but closes it again... "If you are going to make some sexist remark of having 3 women in your bed i am going to smother you in you sleep..." I say grinning and he chuckles shaking his head...

"I wouldn't dare... You are more than enough... You are already trying to kill me sometimes i dont need 3 of you..." He says with the biggest grin on his face, and we laugh... "Elle you minx..." Skyler says laughing and i giggle...