Chapter 91

It is only 2 weeks until the wedding. The last couple of months have been busy with everything wedding related. Everything is arranged and we are good to go. Chris is fully recovered and i had started therapy. I had to. My mind had started dealing with everything that had happened on its own resulting in these terror nightmares... 

It had been hard opening up to a complete stranger but after a few sessions i started to relax and trust my therapist enough to open up. The nightmares were still there but not as frequent anymore. And if i had them i was not waking up everyone screaming. I was able to get back to sleep instead of feeling anxious and scared to go back to sleep... 

But tonight, i was going to not think about it. Tonight was my bachelorette party. The girls had planned everything. Mary had flown in and was staying with Skyler and Eve. Even Kelly and Kim from the restaurant were coming with. 

I look in the mirror at the tiny white dress that Eve and Skyler had brought over for me yesterday. They insisted as bride to be i had to wear white. The dress was incredibly short and tight and although i looked hot and felt sexy i wondered what Chris would think about me going out like this without him. 

He would have his bachelor party next week and was staying home tonight with Faye. All of a sudden i heard a soft cat call whistle and i turn around and blush. Chris is leaning against the doorpost his arms crossed in front of his chest licking his lips as he looks me up and down... "Damn sweetheart... You look sexy..." He says watching me with dark eyes... "Thank you, baby..." I blush under his dark gaze... 

He pushes himself off the doorpost and in a few big strides he stands in front of me... He looks down and my body heats up because of the way he looks at me... "Does your wedding dress look anything like this?" He whispers with a little smirk on his face as his finger traces my collarbone and i laugh... "No... Not at all... That one has a lot more fabric..." I say blushing as i try to pull the dress down a bit... He takes in a sharp breath... 

"It is short..." He says as he takes my hand steps back and twirls me around. "To short?" I ask softly and a little shyly and he smirks... "Are you asking my permission to wear it, sweetheart?" He says and i blush... "No..." I say in a little squeaky voice. Chris chuckles. "You wear anything you want sweetheart... Maybe just dont bend over..." He says grinning and i roll my eyes... "Was not planning on it..." I whisper and he grabs my chin between his thumb and index finger before planting a soft kiss on my lips... "Good girl..." He whispers and i groan... "Chris stop it... Otherwise i end up canceling the whole night..." I moan and he smirks with a twinkle in his eye... "I would not mind that..." He says softly kissing me again and i moan into the kiss when he deepens it... 

"I can't... The girls put so much work into it..." I groan and he chuckles. "Dont worry sweetheart... No matter how tempting i won't keep you here... Go have fun with the girls.  You could use a night of fun with the girls... Just promise you will call if you need me... I will be there in a heartbeat..." He says and i smile as he presses another soft kiss on my lips. "You can't... You have to watch our little one..." I say and he sighs... "Just promise me..." He says and i nod... "I promise..." I say and he kisses me again... "Good girl..." He says again and i groan pressing my forehead on his chest... "Chriiiiis..." I whine and he laughs... 

"JOEHOEEE." We hear being yelled and i sigh and wrap my arms around Chris his waist holding him tight... "I dont want to go... Whoever came up with the groom can't come along on the bachelorette party, should be killed..." I sigh and Chris wraps his arms around me letting out a chuckle... 

"Hey bunnies are you guys decent?" I hear Skyler say from behind the bedroom door, Eve is giggling... "No Chris is still fucking me..." I say wanting a few seconds more with Chris. But Chris just laughs hard... He lets me go and i pout as he opens the door... "Elle has a little separation anxiety..." He says smirking and i roll my eyes... 

"She will get over it..." Skyler says smirking and i sigh... "She is here and can hear you... I am going to get my heels..." I mumble and walk into the closet... I look up and sigh. No way i am going to reach them as they on the top shelf. "Babe! Can you help me. I can't reach my shoes..." I say and Chris appears... He smiles as he reaches for the box and hands me them... I look a little sad as he is right... I do have a little separation anxiety... He sighs... "Elle sweetheart... Look at me..." He says and i look up... "Go have fun... You deserve a night of fun with your girls... I will be here to put your drunk ass to bed when you come home..." He says smirking. and a little smile formed on my face... "I think my drunk ass would rather be bend over when i come home..." I say softly and he groans...  

"We heard that!" Both Eve and Skyler yell and Chris and i both laugh... Chris cups my face with both hands and kisses me passionately... "I am more than happy to bend you over any time sweetheart..." He growls and i giggle... 

"Bunnies! Time to break it up... We have a schedule..." Skyler says popping her head into the closet and i groan... "I'll be right out can you wait in the living room..." I say and she smirks... "Nope... Chop, chop. The car is going to be here in 5 minutes..." She says and i sigh giving them a look... Skyler and Eve both disappear towards the living room... 

Chris just chuckles and takes the shoes out of the box before sinking down on his knees taking my foot putting it on his knee. He puts on my shoe... I watch him and smile... "You look good on your knees baby..." I whisper and he looks up at me smirking... His fingers brush over my skin and i take in a sharp breath. He plants kisses all over my legs as he takes the other shoe putting my one foot down and taking the other repeating the same actions. When he is done and both my feet are back on the ground, he stands up... 

I am just about to kiss him when Skyler yells that the car is here. I groan and Chris chuckles...  "Just go and have fun sweetheart..." He says and when i walk out the closet he smacks my ass... I giggle and just shake my head grabbing my purse. 

"Okay i am ready..." I say joining Skyler and Eve... Chris walks us to the car and i smile when the door opens and Kim, Kelly and Mary appear all dolled up in hot pink just like Skyler and Eve... "Have fun girls..." Chris says greeting them and they all have big smiles. 

I kiss Chris one more time as we say our goodbye's before getting in and the car takes off... "Champagne..." Skyler cheers and pulls out a bottle opening it with a loud pop and pouring everyone a glass...