Chapter 17

"This is the city the statue of liberty is in..." Skyler said. "New York!" I quickly and excitedly answered... This was the round we could win... It had pretty much gone up and down with who was in the lead... But we could win... All i had to do was guess 3 answers of the game and we had won... "Brown drink... with bubbles in it..." Skyler said and i smirked... "Coca cola!" I yelled and she nodded a big smirk appearing on her face... "He played this character for many years!" She yelled back at me while pointing at Chris and i laughed... "Captain America, Steve Rogers!" I yelled all excited as i knew we had won... Skyler through away the card. "YES!" She yelled putting her arms in the air claiming victory...

All 3 of us jumped up cheering... As Scott and Chris groaned... "That is not fair... Those were easy!" Scott complained. "Suck it up buttercup... WE WON!" I yelled and did a little happy dance and Chris smirked shaking his head... Scott just looked at me shocked... I walked over to Chris grabbed his face and passionately kissed him and his hands immediately grabbed my hips digging in his fingers sending tingles through my body as his grip was one of want...

I have to admit... I had a few margaritas and was feeling the buzz making me all the more competitive... This was the second game of 30 seconds we had won as Chris and Scott wanted a rematch... "This calls for another round of margaritas...!" Eve squealed who was already a little drunk and i laughed... She poured another round of margaritas and held up the pitcher it was empty... "Should i make more?" I ask and they all nod smiling.

Chris just takes another sip of his beer his eyes focused on me and only me, ignoring everything else that is going on... We had a little staring episode and he smirked... Fuck he looks sexy... He was still smirking at me with that dark lustful look in his eyes when Scott pulled us out of it... "These are the best margaritas i have ever tasted..." Scott said his speech a bit slurred... "Thank you..." I say and take a sip of my margarita...

"I'll go make some more..." I say in a singing tone before taking my margarita and the pitcher with me into the kitchen... I am cutting limes and squeezing them out when i feel two arms glide around my waist. I smile while leaning into him for a little bit and Chris starts to kiss my neck making me moan... "You are very cute..." He growls in my ear sending shivers down my spine... "Well thank you... sir... You are very handsome and looking delicious tonight..." I whisper back in a sweet sultry tone and Chris growls as he pulls me tighter against him... I giggle and continue squeezing the limes until i had enough...

Chris grinds into me and i moan... "You are driving me crazy in this little outfit kitten... You are a bad girl for teasing me like you did..." He growls and i giggle... "I dont know what you are talking about sir..." I whisper all innocently. The booze made me a little mischievous and i had been teasing him during the game by mindlessly running my hand over my body when i knew he was looking...

I pretended to do it without thinking acting all innocent... But i was all giddy on the inside that he was getting frustrated and couldn't focus on the game... The look in his eyes was one of lust and want... He followed my every move as i let my hand roam my body touching my skin... Up and down my thigh and when nobody was looking i spread my legs a little further and stroked over my core with my hand making him take in a sharp breath every time...

I had spilled some of my drink on my chest and had wiped it off with my finger sucking it clean while looking him in the eyes... The look in his eyes had darkened even more and he was licking his lips... A few times he had to readjust himself and i couldn't help but feel all giddy and excited... It was a fucking good feeling to toy with him... It felt impowering that i had this effect on him... This all happened as it was Skyler and Eve's turn to guess, and Scott was so focused making sure we weren't cheating that he didn't seem to notice...