Chapter 99

Chris pov...

I am anxiously waiting... No matter how much i tried, other than telling me her dress was white she would keep her lips sealed. It had had been the only thing on my mind while i was getting ready. 

We had gotten ready at the house. David came about an hour after Elle had left and i wondered who was more anxious him or i... Mackie and Seb were nice, helping him getting ready as Scott was helping me... I was a nervous mess... David felt so out of his comfort zone in a suit... I couldn't help but laugh as he kept picking on it, saying that his monkey suit was uncomfortable... He looked good though... If he was not so set up never dating again i was sure he had no problem finding someone.  As we arrived at the venue before the guests i looked around and it was truly beautiful. Elle her style was shining through in everything. Simple, elegant and so romantic with plants and flowers everywhere... The branches of the tree a nice personal touch... I wondered if Elle had seen it yet... I wondered what she was doing and if she was ready yet...

And now that i am here waiting with my back to the door my adrenaline was pumping through my veins. I heard the door open, and it took everything in me to not just turn around. I heard the clicking of the camera and i could feel her energy... I heard her heels as she walked over the stones... I took a shaky breath... I could feel and hear her come closer... 

"Hey handsome..." She said in that sweet and soft voice that i love and is absolute music to my ears. I quickly turn around and i am floored, absolutely floored.  She looks stunning and the dress is nothing i had ever expected... The dress is beautiful, elegant, stunning and she looks absolutely stunning... "Wauw... You look... Wauw..." I whisper before kissing her passionately. I am tearing up and she smiles fighting her own tears... "You like it?" She whispers and i take a deep, deep breath... "You look gorgeous absolutely stunning... You are always beautiful but today... God you are stunning..." I whisper my voice hoarse and i clear my throat. 

"It has pockets..." She says smiling but i can see she is fighting her own tears. She pulls out a tissue and i chuckle... "Let me..." I whisper taking the tissue from her and carefully dab her tears to not ruin her makeup... Her makeup is simple, natural and not over the top... Her hair flowing over her shoulder at one side a clip in her hair holding it in place... I love that she has her hair lose... A small diamond dangling down... I recognize them... They were her mother's... Everything she is wearing is simple and yet so elegant... But the dress... The dress has a plunging neckline and as i look down i smirk... When i look her in the eyes again she is smirking. "Like what you see..." She whispers in a soft seductive tone and i bite my lip and nod... "Very much so..." I mumble and lean down and kiss her... 

"You look very handsome..." She whispers her hand tracing the tie... I puff out my chest feeling a bit proud and the fact that she likes what i picked out makes me happy... Scott, Mackie, Sebastian and her dad are all in black just like the bridesmaids and guests... Even ma had come around when she had arrived. She had texted me that it looked absolutely stunning and that she had been wrong... That made me happy knowing she wouldn't be moping all day... 

"Thank you, sweetheart..." I say smiling... "But you... You are stealing the show today..." I murmur as i play with the necklace i had given her... "Open it..." She whispers and i look confused... With my fingers trembling i open it and i take in a sharp breath... The picture of her ex with her deceased fiancé is gone... Instead, there is a picture of me with Faye and the other side is empty... "I was thinking our wedding picture could go in the other side..." She whispers. I gasp and that is when i can't keep it in anymore and tears start to flow down my cheeks again... She takes another tissue out of her pockets and i chuckle as she gently wipes my tears away... "We are yours... And only yours... This way i have you and Faye always close to my heart..." She says and i smile through my tears... I close the pendant again scared if i dont i won't stop crying. 

The door opens again, and we both turn around facing the door

The door opens again, and we both turn around facing the door. Eve walked up to us smiling with Faye in her arms... "I thought you might want to see her to..." Elle whispers and i took in a sharp breath as Faye was squealing seeing us being absolutely adorable. I tear up again... "You girls are killing me..." I say my voice strained. Elle is beaming at me. Her face just oozes happiness and i vow that i will do everything in my power to make her smile like this the rest of my life... 

"You both look absolutely gorgeous..." I say as i take Faye from Eve... "You look beautiful to..." I say to Eve who chuckles... "Uhu... I am surprised you even notice me. Elle is just stunning..." She says smirking and i chuckle... "Sorry... You do look beautiful, but nothing compared to my girls indeed..." I say and she chuckles again... "Good answer..." Eve says and i smile... I kiss Faye's little cheek and she attempts to kiss me back making me smile... "You look so beautiful... Just like your mommy..." I whisper kissing her cheek again...

"I will give you guys a moment... I will be right behind that door..." Eve says and she leaves... I take Elle's hand in mine and sigh... "This... This is the best day of my life... You and our little girl make me so happy..." I say and Elle tears up again... I kiss her forehead and she dab's her own tears... "You make us so happy to... We both love you so much..." She says and we kiss under protest of Faye... 

After twirling Elle around for one more time it is time to go... As much i would love to stay here just the 3 of us, we are expected out there... As we walk through the door and then i notice the photographer again... I had forgotten all about him... I was just caught up in Elle and Faye that i forgot about him. I bet that are going to be some really candid pictures.

I kiss Faye and Elle goodbye... "See you in a minute..." I whisper and she smiles... "See you in a minute..." She whispers back and we split ways... Well, she walks away... I just watch her as she walks off looking absolutely gorgeous her dress swaying from side to side followed by Eve who is carrying Faye... She is a dream and soon, very soon she is going to be my wife...

I walk back to the guys... David is not here he has gone to Elle to walk her down the aisle... "She looks gorgeous..." I whisper fighting my tears and the guy's smirk... "Can we go? I just want to marry her already..." I say and Scott chuckles... "Just one more minute bro... All the guests are sitting down..." Scott says and i groan making them laugh... "Seriously... I am the luckiest man on earth..." I whisper and they all smile... After waiting for a few more minutes, it is finally time...  "Ready?" Scott asks patting my back and i take a deep breath nodding... "More than ready..." I say and he smiles... "Let's get you married..." He says all excited and i smile matching his excitement yet a bit nervously. "Yes!" 

I check one final time if i have my vows and then make sure that Dodger still has the rings in the pouch on his collar... I chuckle and stroke his head... He is wearing a bow tie looking absolutely handsome... He is going to walk down the aisle alone the wedding planner will set him lose and i just hope he doesn't get too distracted... 

Then the doors open, and the music starts to play... It is finally time...