Chapter 30

Chris pov...

I am walking into the hotel and a man greets me with a smirk on his face... I take a deep breath and ignore him... But before i walk in i turn to the doorman... "Question... Dont look now... But the man with the camera. Has he been here all day?" I ask the doorman and he nod... "Yes sir..." He says and i nod thank him and walk through the lobby towards the elevators... Megan could not find anything out, so we had no clue if there was a story coming or that the man was working on his own or if he even was a paparazzo...

I sigh and press the button of our floor... It was later than expected and i hated that Elle was so frustrated but above all bored... I hated it even more that she probably didn't feel comfortable going out anymore... The hormones were making her more affectioned and i know she was missing me during the day... When i told her to book a massage or something... To take advantage of the full spa of the hotel she had shaken her head saying she didn't want someone else to touch her... Although my ego liked the fact that i was the only one allowed to touch her i wanted her to relax...

I had texted her that i was on my way back to the hotel but there was no reaction and i knew that she was probably asleep... She had said she was going to jump me as soon as i walked into the door, but it was late... Really late.

I sigh and open the door with the key card... The room is dark... I walk into the room and look at the bed. To my surprise no Elle... All of a sudden i hear her behind me... "Hello stranger..." She said her voice soft and seductive...

I smirk and turn around and my eyes pop out of my head... She is butt naked and before i can even say something she runs up to me and jumps into my arms... I catch her just in time and she wraps her legs around my waist... "I missed you..." She murmurs and starts to pull on my clothes making me chuckle... "Missed you to kitten..." I whisper and she groans as her body is in the way of her getting my clothes off... She lets herself glide down my body until both feet are on the ground again... "Clothes off, dick out Evans..." She growls impatiently and i have to bite my lip to not laugh...

"No hello Chris... How are you Chris..." I say joking and she rolls her eyes... "Chris i am warning you... I love you very much... But right now, i need you to shut up, take of your clothes and fuck me... I have been waiting all day... I am frustrated and if you let me wait one more second i am going to do it myself... My vibrator is fully charged... Just something to think about..." She growls her tone low and almost menacing... For a moment i am stunned at the way she talks and i watch her walk around me... She walks to the bed and crawls on it turns around and i watch her sit down on her knees her hand gliding over her body...

"Fuck..." i mumble and in lightning speed lose the clothes i am wearing throwing them around the room making her giggle and bite her lip... I stalk over to her as she is kneeling on the edge of the bed and i cup her face with both hands and kiss her passionately... She wastes no time and i groan as she wraps her hand around my dick pumping me up and down and i feel myself grow in her hand... I groan and she smirks and kisses me again... "Fuck me Chris... Fuck me hard and fast... Ruin me..." She begs me in a whiney tone, and it is like she is talking straight to my dick as it twitches in her hand...

"So needy kitten..." I growl and she groans... "Less talking more fucking..." She mumbles and i growl... I grab her and turn her around pushing her on her hands and knees. "As you wish kitten..." I growl slapping her ass and she lets out a little yelp. I grab my cock running the tip up and down her folds... I groan as she is soaking wet and ready for me... I slap her ass again and slam into her... "Fuck yes!" She screams before moaning and i grab her hips and after i pull out i slam into her again pulling her hard on me... "Yes harder..." She groans and i slam into her again... "Chris! Dont stop... God feels so good! God i needed this!" She yells out and i growl and i thrust into her hard picking up the pace groaning... I keep thrusting into her hard as she moans and begs me to fuck her harder and harder...