Chapter 41

Chris pov...

Elle had fallen asleep in my lap and i chuckled as i couldn't move... My pants were still around my ankles as i hadn't pulled them off entirely too caught up and desperate to be inside of her...

After sitting for a while still inside of her i really needed to go to the toilet so i started to try and take my pants off so i carefully could get up and carry her to bed... But it woke her up and she lifted her head a smile on her face, and she kissed me... "I am sorry sweetheart... I was trying not to wake you..." I murmur. She hums and kisses me again before getting off of me and i kick my pants off...

As she is standing between my legs i lean forward and put my hands on her belly... She still could hide she was pregnant for the outside world but right here right now only wearing the lingerie there was no denying it... The little bump was evidence of our baby growing in there... I kiss her belly and i feel her hands in my hair... "I didn't know you could love something so much..." I murmur and when i look up she has the biggest smile on her face... "I did..." She whispers... "Because i loved you from the moment you showed up in the restaurant..." She whispered and i smile back at her... "Really... I thought you loved me before that..." I teased her and she chuckled... "That was a different kind of love..." She says and smirks...

"Really?" I ask wondering what she means as i feel a little unsure all of a sudden, and she nods... "A more superficial love a crush... What i feel for you now is so much deeper and intense..." She whispers and i dont know why but a tear runs down my cheek... "Dont cry, baby... Public you is great, but private you is amazing..." She whispers and i take in a sharp breath as it feels like something explodes inside of me, and a warm feeling washes over me...

I take a deep breath before i rest my forehead against her belly and wrap my arms around her waist holding her tight... I kiss her belly, and she runs her hands through my hair again... "Our baby is so lucky to have you as a dad... He or she is going to feel so loved... Just like i do..." She whispers and i look up again...

"I think i am the lucky one to have you... A beautiful, sweet, kind, funny and sexy wife to be... Mother of the child that i know is going to be the most amazing kid ever..." I say and she blushes... I kiss her belly again before standing up and kissing her passionately... "I have to pee..." I mumble and she laughs... "Nice way to end a beautiful moment..." She says grinning and i peck her lips again and run off to the toilet as i am about to burst...

When i come back she is no longer in the living room... I look around... She is not in the kitchen either... I walk to the bedroom but no Elle... "Elle?" I yell and walk into the bathroom, but she is not there either... I am confused as it is like she vanished in thin air... "What if it is all a dream..." I mumble to myself and chuckle at my weird thought... I walk back to the kitchen and see Dodger asleep on his kitchen pillow...

Still no Elle in sight... Maybe she is one of the other bathrooms... I think to myself and walk into the living room again and pick up my clothes and walk to the bedroom again... I throw them in the laundry basket which is full and put on some sweats... I grab the laundry basket and walk to the laundry room...

"CHRIS!!!" I hear a flash before my eyes as Elle jumps out in front of me scaring the living daylight out of me... I jump drop the basket and feel my heart jump a few times to as i lean against the wall sliding down... Elle is doubled over laughing absolutely proud of herself wearing nothing more than my shirt... Tears are running down her cheek as she is laughing hard, and she sinks down on her knees in front of me... "I am sorry baby... I couldn't resist..." She says hugging me and i wrap my arms around me sitting all the way down and pulling her in my lap...