Chapter 97

I take a deep breath as i walk out of the bedroom. I can't believe today i am getting married. I am excited and a little anxious. Chris and i were going to be the center of attention today and where Chris was used to it... I was terrified and absolutely sure i was going to fall down the aisle like in my nightmare... Still i could not wait to walk down the aisle and say my vows... It felt like closing one chapter and starting a new one. It has been a weird year with many ups.... And one very big down... But we made it... We are here and with the news last week that there was a deal made with the girl who shot Chris, we could really have a new fresh chapter.

Yesterday before all the rehearsals i picked my dresses up and dropped them off at Skyler's house... So is everything else i need. All i have to take with me is Faye's stuff. Her little pink dress is fitting her perfectly. I had tried it on her yesterday and she looked so cute. 

Around 11 i would go over there and then about an hour later leave for the venue were i would get ready in the bridal suite... Chris would get ready at the house and leave around 3 with his groom's men... The guests would arrive around 4 and at 4.30 the ceremony would start... But i was most excited for the first look... As the guests would arrive, Chris and i would have a private moment... Only the photographer would be there... He was going to capture the moment for us... He was wonderful and we had asked the guests to not take pictures and post them on social media or get in the way of our photographer... He was going to be here all day to take pictures and people would get the pictures they were in send to them. We just wanted to make sure nothing leaked to the press... We had hired security to keep unwanted guests out. 

I take a deep breath and walk towards the kitchen where Chris is cooing to Faye. I smile as it is just a sight for sore eyes... My little family... "Look there is mama... She is officially becoming Mrs. Evans today... Mommy and Daddy are fiiiinally getting married..." He coos at Faye while winking at me and God if Faye wasn't here i would jump him on the spot... One last quicky with my fiancé. But as soon as i thought it the front door opened and slammed shut and Scott, Anthony and Sebastian appeared... I sighed...  

"Aaaahw the soon to be Evans's." Anthony said hugging me and i chuckle. After hugs from Sebastian and Scott it is time for me to leave... I take Faye from Chris and he sighs... I chuckle and kiss him under loud protest making us both roll our eyes... "Seriously guys... We life together... We have a baby together..." I say and kiss Faye's cheek. 

"Can you help me get everything to the car?" I ask Chris and he nods smiling taking Faye's bags... "See you all later..." I say waving and they all wave back... "Can you please help my dad and be patience with him? He is having a bit of a tough time..." I say as Chris walks me to the car. He nods and smiles. 

"Dont worry sweetheart... We will include him in everything..." He says as he opens the back door putting Faye's bags in the back before taking Faye from me and strapping her in the car seat... It is almost ridiculous to drive to Skyler but with Faye and her stuff i didn't feel like walking... After he had kissed her a few more times he closes the door and turns to me... He wraps me in his arms and i smile looking up at him wrapping my own arms around his waist... "I love you..." He whispers and i smile back at him... "Love you to..." I whisper and he kisses me... 

"I really have to go... Or i won't be on time..." I whisper and he chuckles. "We can't have that..." He says and lets me go opening the car door for me... But before i step in the car i look at Chris... "Tell me getting married won't change anything..." I whisper and he smiles... "But it does sweetheart... After you say i do you are my wife..." He says proudly and i chuckle... "You know what i mean..." I whisper and he chuckles and kisses me again... "Nothing will change... I love our life and this wedding is just the icing on the cake..." He says and he kisses me again... 

"Are we making a mistake doing a first look?" I ask as doubts set in about that... Chris shakes his head... "No sweetheart... I love that it is going to be a private moment just you and me..." He says and i nod... I just needed to hear that as people have been saying i was making a mistake by doing that... 

"Can't wait to see you all dolled up in white, my bride..." Chris murmurs and i blush... I kiss him again before getting in the car... See you later handsome..." I say before he closes the door and i start the car making the short drive to Skyler... 

As i pull into Skyler's driveway i smile as they all come out. Skyler and Eve hug me all excited... I get Faye while they get her bags... "I can't believe this day is finally here..."Eve says and i chuckle... "You and me both..." I say and take a deep breath... "The car will be here in an hour... Let's get everything together so we are ready to go..." Skyler says taking control and i smile... I am so happy they are here... That they will be by my side on this sunny gorgeous day...