Chapter 89

I slowly walk Chris back to the bed, my hands on his waist. The air is thick, and my body is heating up... He smirks as we kiss all the way to the bed. The kiss is soft, sweet maybe even sloppy and yet so passionate and filled with love and desire... His breathing is heavy his chest going up and down. His towel shows that he is hard and ready to go... He smirks as i slowly pull the towel of his waist dropping it to the floor, his dick springing free... "Someone is excited..." I whisper biting my lip looking down his naked body and he groans... "You have no idea sweetheart..." A low guttural growl emanating from deep within him...

I gently guide him back and when the bed hits his knees i gently sit him down. I stand between his legs his hands traveling up and down my body before he slowly pulls my dress over my head.  I want to sink down to my knees, but he stops me. "No... Please... I just need to be inside of you..." He whispers and slowly starts to push my panties down until they drop at my feet. He lets his hand travel up my legs again and when they reach my ass, he grabs it with both hands and squeezes me... I smile and kiss him before crawling in his lap straddling him... My hands are in his hair as i gently grind down on him our tongues doing their sensual dance soft and slow as his dick glides between my folds making him groan into the kiss... 

I slowly puss him down on his back his feet still on the ground... I lean down and kiss him one more time before reaching behind me wrapping my hand around his dick and lining him up with my entrance... It has been so long... To long and i know we both probably wont last long... My pussy is throbbing as i feel his tip press against my entrance... I feel the familiar sting of his big dick stretching me as i slowly and gently start to lower myself... 

"Fuck Elle... So, fucking tight..." He growls throwing his head back closing his eyes as he tries to keep control of his body... "God i missed your big dick inside of me baby..." I hiss through gritted teeth. I breath through the pain as i lower myself even more, i can feel his dick throb inside of me... I can feel every vein every ridge... It has been so long that it hurts a little as i am a fucking virgin again... But i have no intent on stopping now... 

When i finally have him balls deep inside me i pause for a second... To get used to the feeling again. The deliciously full feeling... I put my hand on his knees leaning back and he watches me as i start to move my hips grinding back and forth... "Fuck Elle you look so beautiful riding me... So sexy..." He groans but i dont answer i am just lost, lost in the amazing feeling of riding him... The amazing feeling of being connected in the most intimate way possible. 

I keep moving back and forth bringing us both to the edge... We are both moaning his hands gliding up and down my body caressing me. Everywhere he touches me feels on fire as i had longed to be touched like this for so long... When i feel we both are close i lean down and kiss him... Then it feels like fireworks exploding all throughout my body.... "Fuck Chris..." I whine throwing my head back and lets out a loud animalistic growl bucking his hips up a few more times before finding his release filling me up his body trembling underneath me...

But as the pleasure sources through my body all the emotions i had desperately pushed down come to the surface... All the fear comes to the surface as i am so lost in the aftermath of our intimate moment... My orgasm had opened the floodgates and i am unable to keep my emotions at bay any longer... I feel the tears start to come and i bury my face in my hands... All i wanted was to bury myself in his chest but i was too scared to hurt him... My favorite place. The place i always could count on to bring me solace and comfort was now a place of fear... Not that i minded the scars... I didnt mind the scars. His chest is still perfect. Chris is still perfect but it scared me... I was so scared of hurting him of hurting him and him ending back in the hospital and God forbid die... 

"Elle?" I hear softly and Chris sits up, so we are now face to face and he wipes the tears off my cheeks... He runs his hands through my hair... "Elle...?" He whispers his tone worried, but i just cup his face and kiss him with everything i got... "Sweetheart... Did i hurt you...?" He says almost in a panic but i shake my head and put my forehead against his... "No... God no... No, you did not hurt me... It was amazing..." I say through my tears as it really was amazing. "Talk to me sweetheart. You are scaring me..." He whispers as i am just quietly sobbing...

"I just want to forget..." I say as i start to sob a little harder. Chris sighs wrapping his arms around me pulling me against his chest... "No... Chris no... I dont want to hurt you..." I say protesting but he kisses my shoulder and lays down with me on his chest. "It is okay sweetheart... Let it all out. I am good. I really am, just relax sweetheart... I am here and i am not going anywhere... I am okay... It doesn't hurt... Shhhh..." He whispers in my ear, rubbing his hands up and down my back comforting me. I finally give in and settle on his chest. I finally let everything out crying my eyes out as i finally am in my safe spot again...