Chapter 95

I feel soft lips on mine... They taste of beer mixed with bourbon or something... I smile and open my eyes. I had fallen asleep on the couch with my book... "Hello sweetheart..." Chris says his speech slurred a little... I smile and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him on top of me... "Hello handsome..." I whisper and he gets a boyish grin on his face. 

"Did you have fun?" I ask and he nods as he scoots down laying between my legs with his head on my stomach... "Yes..." He mumbles and i smile as lets out a deep sigh and i feel his body relax... "Did miss you though..." He mumbles and i chuckle. 

"Can you believe that in a week we are getting married..." He hums as i run my hands through his hair... I chuckle and take in a deep breath. "No... Not really... Sometimes it seems all just a dream..." I whisper and he lifts his head... His eyes are glossy from the alcohol, and he has this sexy lazy smile on his face. 

"A dream huh..." He says looking at me with that sexy smile through his eye lashes... I nod and giggle... "Yes..." I whisper and he crawls over my pressing his lips on mine. "You are my dream... From the moment i saw you on the screen of your friend's phone i was hooked... I dreamed about you that night..." He says blushing and i look at him stunned... "Really?" I whisper and he nods and kisses me again... "And in a week... You are all mine... Forever..." He growls kissing me in my neck and i moan... My hands tug a little on his hair and i can feel him smirk on my skin... His hands glide down my side until he reaches my leg. He pulls my leg up his hip and grinds into me... I moan again. For some stupid reason Chris and i had agreed to not have sex until our wedding night... It has been a week since we discussed that and after just one day i already regretted it... Save to say we failed miserably and every time we reset the timeline. And now... Now he was grinding into me i just wanted him...

"So how did your selfcare go?" He murmurs into the kiss with a grin on his face and i laugh... "Good... I almost finished my book..." I whisper and mischievously smirk at him... "That's all?  You read a book?" He says lifting his head looking at me in utter confusion and i giggle... "Yep!" I say giggling with a proud smirk on my face. 

He chuckles and kisses me again... He deepens the kiss his hands caressing my body. "Chris..." I whimper as i feel my body heat up... "Yes kitten..." He growls as he knows what that will do to me... "We agreed..." I say trying to protest in a little in a whiny tone but i am not even convincing myself. 

"I know... But it is too hard..." He groans grinding into me. His cock is hard and fuck it feels good... "No shit..." I giggle and he lifts his head and raises his eyebrows... "That is not what i meant kitten..." He says with a crooked grin... I sigh and before i can even say anything his lips are on mine again... The kiss quickly turns hungry and i wrap my arms around his neck... I grind with him making us both moan as the friction is providing us both pleasure... 

I move my arms and cup his face with both hands... "After tonight no sex until our wedding night." I say breathing heavy my chest heaving up and down while i start to pull on his shirt... "Deal..." He quickly says and i laugh knowing we will have this conversation probably again tomorrow... "Seriously..." I moan... "Seriously..." Chris growls pushing himself up and crossing his heart... I laugh again... 

But my laugh quickly gets cut off when he rips open my shirt, buttons flying everywhere. I gasp as i am now laying on the couch my chest bare... He wastes no time pulling his shirt over his head throwing it over the edge of the couch... He dives back in his hands on my tits massaging them as his lips are attached at the skin in my neck... We make out for a while, hands all over each other riling each other up. 

All of a sudden, he jumps up and i chuckle as he quickly loses the rest of his clothes... He grabs my shorts and i smirk putting my legs in the air so he can easily pull them off... He groans as he looks at my naked body... I was not wearing any underwear... I look at him batting my eyes while biting on my finger... 

"What now big boy..." I purr at him, and he takes in a sharp breath puffing out his chest... "Now i am going to fuck you kitten... Hard..." He growls stroking himself up and down and fuck he makes it look like a wet dream... 

I giggle and sit up turning around and putting my hands on the back of the couch shaking my ass at him... "Please..." I whisper looking over my shoulder biting my lip... He smirks and slaps my ass and i let out a little yelp dropping my head on the back of the couch. The sting is delicious and i can't help but moan... But as my eyes are closed reveling in the delicious feeling, he slams into me filling me up in one swift move making me gasp and moan... 

He groans and slaps my ass again making me squeeze my walls around him in response.... "Shit kitten..." He groans as he pulls out waiting for a second before slamming into me again. I yelp again and push my ass back our bodies grinding against each other. 

His hands grab my hips, and he starts to move... Really move fucking me hard... God, it feels good... My ass is bouncing off of him and i push back on him. The only sounds filling the room are our grunts, groans and bodies coming together. 

His fingers are digging into my flesh as he keeps thrusting into me... "Play with your clit kitten... I am not going to last long..." He growls and i moan putting my hands between my legs rubbing my clit... I am close to, and it sends me over the edge... While i come around his dick squeezing him hard, he fills me up... My body is shaking, and this pleasurable feeling is spreading through my body. All i can do is moan as my brain is foggy... 

He stops, his dick deep inside of me as he is filling me up letting out a loud growl... I feel him lean over me planting kiss down my spine. I smile and my body goes limp... I whimper when he pulls out... I turn around and lay down still panting. Chris looks at me grinning before lifting me up and carrying me to the bathroom. We shower together and i smile as he just washes my body, so sweet and gentle... I love this, i love how he cares for me... When we are done, he carries me to bed and pulls me into him spooning me... 

A few seconds later he is lightly snoring and i smile pulling his arm tighter around me... One more week... One more week and he will officially be my husband...