Chapter 58

"Omg... So tiny..." Skyler whispers walking into the living room were i am sitting with Faye in my arms. I have a bit more energy after a nice little nap and a shower... Faye is awake gurgling and making the sweetest baby sounds as Eve and Skyler each give me a kiss on my cheek before sitting down next to me...

"Well... Surely we get to know now..." Eve says smirking at me and i giggle... "Sky... Eve... Meet Faye Vera Evans... Our little girl..." I say and they both squeal... "A girl!" The say throwing their arms around me hugging me tight and i look at Chris who is just smirking looking at us... "That is a beautiful name... You named her after your mom..." Skyler says and i nod... "That is so sweet, she would be so happy you named her after her..." Skyler says and i smile... Faye makes little sounds and moves her little arms rubbing her eyes...

"Oh, little girl you are going to turn your daddy in a silver fox... So is such a cute baby..." Skyler says and i laugh... "God she is so precious..." Eve says as they both are focused on the little bundle in my arms... "How are you doing?" Skyler whispers and i smile... "Sore... Tired... But so happy..." I whisper and they both hug me again and Faye starts to cry... "Oh sorry, sorry..." They both say letting me go immediately... I move Faye to my chest comforting her...

"How are you?" Eve asks Chris who gets the biggest grin on his face... "I am good... My back is a bit sore from the hospital chairs... Those are not made for comfort..." He jokes and both Eve and Skyler raise an eyebrow at him... "Oh no... Mr. Hollywood didn't even get the VIP treatment... Poor guy... How will you ever get over it... It must have been hell... There your future wife lay in bed pushing a baby the size of a melon out of her vagina and they didn't even have the decency to make you comfortable..." Skyler says and i chuckle as Chris just grins...

"He is joking... He was by my side every step of the way. I could not have done it without him..." I say and Chris smiles proudly... "You hear that... I was amazing..." He says smirking and the girls and i laugh...

After each of them has held her for a bit they leave, and it is just Chris and i again for the rest of the day. I am happy the girls got to meet her... But i am also happy they did not stay long. The rest of the day is filled with naps and just bonding time... Chris absolutely loves the skin-on-skin contact and i dont mind either as i keep taking picture after picture... God how did it happen that this was my life now...

We are cuddled up on the couch as Faye is sleeping on Chris his chest a little blanket pulled over them... "So, when are we getting married..." Chris says out of nowhere and i start to laugh... "How long have you been waiting to ask that..." I say giggling and he smirks... "Uhm... She was born at 3 in the morning... So since 3.01..." He says grinning and i chuckle...

"Can i at least heal first... I dont want to get married wearing a diaper..." I whisper and Chris grins... "One... You are not in a diaper, it's a pad... Two, you won't wear them forever... By the time we put together our dream wedding you will be rid of them." He says and i roll my eyes... "A big pad... Might as well be a diaper..." I mumble and he chuckles again... "I probably have to wear them for 4 to 6 weeks..." I sigh.

"It will be okay sweetheart... Diaper or not i still love you..." Chris says grinning and i chuckle... "I just want to marry you so bad..." He murmurs and i smile. "And we will, but first let us get used to being parents, settle into our new roles... Before we throw in planning a wedding which can be quite stressful..." I say and he sighs... "You are right... I know you are right... I just can't wait to make you mine..." He growls a twinkle in his eyes and i shake my head smiling... "I am already yours Chris..." I whisper and he takes in a sharp breath before kissing me... "And i am yours..." He whispers making me giggle...