Chapter 24

Chris pov...

I look at the small figure that is Elle sitting on her knees in the middle of the bedroom looking down, her hands folded in her lap... I let my eyes roam her kneeling figure and my breath hitches in my throat... The room is dark the only light coming from the few candles that she had lit providing just enough lighting to see her and what she is wearing... And fuck she looks magnificent... She is naked... The only thing she is wearing is this leather harness type thing... It is framing her body perfectly... It goes around her tits and it's like they are strapped in... Her nipples are hard her boobs perky staring back at me... Fuck they are perfect... She is breathing heavy her chest going up and down... My eyes follow the leather straps framing her body... I take in a small sharp breath as i see the leather straps go up and around her neck a silver ring in the front were i can attach the leash if i want to.

She looks absolutely stunning in the glow of the candlelight... I can see the eyeliner and mascara combined with bright red lips and immediately i imagine them wrapped around my dick while her mascara runs down her cheeks as i fucked that perfect mouth of hers making her gag... I take a deep breath to yield my body, as all these dirty thoughts run through my mind making my whole body feel like it is on fire my dick is begging me to act as it is twitching in my pants... But i am shaking it off... I am going to take my time with her...

She is not looking up, patiently waiting for me to make the first move... I am in control that much is for sure... And maybe i am enjoying that a little more than i should... But fuck who would not enjoy the sight of her on her knees surrendering... She did this... She arranged all this and who am i to deny my little kitten, I think to myself a grin forming on my face.

I walk into the room and towards the bed putting the box down... I walk around her not saying a word as i want to watch her from all sides... Fuck her ass looks perfect framed by leather straps... And then those heels are making her ass pop even more ... The thought of fucking her while she still was wearing those heels made my jeans even more uncomfortable...

I walk around her until i am standing in front of her again, but she doesn't look up... I take in a sharp breath as adrenaline sources through my body and my mind is racing on what to do with her... So many options but i was still sure we needed to talk about this some more before we would get really into this... But that didn't mean we couldn't have some fun today... To ease into this... Start slow and make it pleasurable for her to so she is willing to do this again in the future... Because fuck the looks of her alone makes me want to do this again...

"Hello kitten..." I say my voice soft and low... "Hello sir..." She whispers in that soft angelic voice, and it is like she is directing it at my dick as it twitches in my pants... "This is a nice surprise..." I murmur and she takes in a sharp breath... She still has not looked up... Her eyes looking at her hands folded on her knees... That blush on her face makes it even more perfect and my dick twitches again at the thought of making her ass a matching color...

I crouch down and take her chin between my thumb and index finger making her look at me... Those big, beautiful eyes now staring back at me filled with wonder and desire... She is nervous but mostly excited i can just see and feel it... The adoration in her eyes makes me feel like a million bucks. I watch her and can't resist as i press my lips on hers giving her a short and sweet kiss... "This certainly is a nice surprise kitten... I love it... You look gorgeous... Like absolute perfection..." I say and she takes in a sharp breath her eyes not leaving mine as i am still holding her chin...

I can't resist and kiss her again before releasing her chin and she immediately looks down at her hands again... "Such a good girl..." I whisper and she takes in a sharp breath goosebumps appearing all over her body... I stand up and look down at her licking my lips... "Look at me kitten..." I say my voice still soft and low but demanding... She immediately looks up and i grin... I hold out my hand for her to take and she puts her hand in mine... "Stand up and let me have a good look at you kitten..." I growl and she elegantly pushes herself up and as she is standing i let go of her hand... "You like it sir...?" She whispers her voice soft and a little unsure... "I dont like it, kitten... I love it... I am a very lucky man..." I growl and she blushes at my praise like she always does and fuck i am living for it...