Chapter 98

I smile as the girls had put on their dresses. They look so beautiful. Mary had joined us at the venue. They were all ready and dressed... All that had to be done was get me in my dress...

I felt nervous and i kept wondering if Chris was to

I felt nervous and i kept wondering if Chris was to. We had a little lunch in the bridal suite just the 4 of us and Faye... The photographer took a few photos while we were getting ready. Faye who i just put in her dress and was looking absolutely adorable... She was smiling at Mary who was holding her... "She is so precious..." Mary said smiling at me and i smile back... 

There was a knock on the door and our wedding planner/coordinator appeared... "Time to put on your dress. Otherwise, you will have to rush the first look..." She said and i smiled and nodded. She left again and Eve walked over to me with my dress... She and Skyler helped me into it and as i looked into the mirror i had to fight my tears... I was really the bride... The photographer excused himself to get ready to document the first look... 

"You look so beautiful..." Mary said bouncing Faye on her arm fighting her tears to... I walked over to her, and she handed Eve the baby... "All thanks to you..." I whisper... "Hey! We helped!" Skyler said smirking and i chuckled walking over to her and hugging her to... "I want a hug to..." Eve said and i smiled as she handed Mary the baby back... "No crying... We will ruin our makeup..." Eve mumbled as we hugged... 

"Going to get ruined in a minute anyway..." I mumble and hold her a little tighter... When we pull back i look at all of them... "Thank you... For always being there... I dont know how i will ever repay all of you..." I say and the 3 of them smile... 

"We are just happy that you are happy... You deserve to be happy..." Skyler says and i smile hugging her again... She hands me a tissue and i chuckle putting it in my pocket... I was so happy my dress had pockets... 

I look in the mirror again feeling so beautiful... "You look so beautiful Elle..." Eve says and i smile... "You all do to..." I say and they all smile... "I have to admit i was not sure about the whole black thing... But it really is classy..." Skyler says and i blush... "Yeah i just had a peak and it really does look beautiful and classy to see all those people all dressed in black..." Eve added and i blushed feeling a sense of relief that everyone adhered to the dress code... "Everything looks beautiful... It is so you..." Mary says with a big smile... 

"Before you go... We have something for you..." Skyler says and i look confused... Mary stepped forward first... "This is something borrowed..." She said and handed me a little box... "It is also your something old..." She added and as i opened the box i gasped... "It was my mother's." She whispers as i look at the silver bracelet... "I remember this..." I say tearing up... She helped me put it around my arm and i smiled at her. "Thank you..." I murmur as Mary hugged me... "I know your mom is not here and mine is not either... But i know she would be so happy for you... Both of them... My mom always said you were like a daughter to her..." She whispered and she dabbed the tears on my face away... "Thank you..." I whisper again...

Then Eve and Skyler stepped forward a big smile on their faces... "We got your something new and blue..." Eve says and Skyler hands me a little bag... I open the bag and start to giggle... I pull out a bridal garter... "New and blue..." Eve said proudly and i smiled... "It is beautiful... All of it... Thank you..." I say and i carefully sit down sliding it up my leg... I then took my shoes and put them on standing up... "I am ready..." I whisper taking in a deep breath looking in the mirror one more time... I walked over to Mary who is still holding Faye... I kiss her little cheek... "Her bag is over there... Everything you need is in it... During the ceremony Carly offered to hold her... She has her own kids here and will be watching Faye to until the babysitters are going to take the kids..." I say taking a deep breath. 

Yes, we have a child friendly wedding but in order for the adults to have fun to we hired a group of babysitters. One for Faye to take her to a suite so she could watch her there one on one and 3 for all the other children. There was a place set up in the yard with games and toys... We wanted to make sure they had fun to. There would be fun food and drinks for them... But during the party part of the wedding the kids would not be here so the adults could have fun and not have to worry... I had been a little anxious about leaving Faye with a babysitter, but she came highly recommended by Robert who she used to be a nanny for...

There is a knock on the door... "It is time..." Our wedding planner says smiling and i take a deep breath... I look at the girls who all have the biggest smiles and Skyler hands me another tissue making me chuckle. "For the other crybaby..." She says joking referring to Chris and i smirk... "Yeah he is so going to cry..." Eve says giggling and i smirk...

"Ready?" The planner asks and i nod before following her out... I really feel like a princess as i walk down to where we agreed to do this out of view of the guests... "How is he?" I ask the planner, and she smirks before letting out a chuckle... "Excited, anxious and emotional..." She says and winks at me... We come to a door, and she stops... "Ready?" She asks and i nod taking a deep breath...