Chapter 23

Chris pov...

I sigh as i am waiting for the scene to start again... I am bored as it has been a straining day as things are not going the way they should... We are filming for about 5 days now and everything was going great until today... They have to reset the whole scene and that means having to wait for another hour or two between takes. That and the Russo's changing things last minute makes me have to wait. We are supposed to be almost done already... But technical issues made it that we were 2 hours behind schedule...

I sigh as the day has not gone like i thought and i was annoyed because it started so great... It was a weird feeling all i wanted was to be back at the cottage and be with Elle... I never had this... I never had this urge to get home quick... I always loved work and i still do but i miss her so damn much that sometimes i just want to go back home... Maybe i can bring her to set some days... Would she want that... Or was that going to be over the top.

My mind wanders to this morning and i get a grin on my face and pull my phone out of my pocket. Deciding to text my sweetheart to let her know i will probably be late tonight and to see if she is having a better day than i have... I hope so... She had told me the other day that she sometimes felt a little guilty that as i was working she was just lounging around at the pool with Dodger... Above all to take money for it... But i told her she had no reason to feel guilty... That knowing Dodger was taking good care off was a great help and worth every penny...

"C: I am missing you... Things are not going as planned here. So, i probably won't be home for dinner or at least i am going to be late... Thank you for the amazing breakfast this morning...😉😘 "

I text smiling at my phone and i press send... I sigh and look around as people are working hard... I feel a little guilty for being annoyed with them for having to wait... I will never show it to them though... They are working hard, and my annoyance is probably from the fact that i probably will not be able to go home on time... I probably will not be able to have dinner with her and do what we do every night since we came here... After dinner most nights we will take a walk with Dodger, watch the sunset. talk about our day and then just get lost in each other...

"E: Okay thank you for letting me know... Do i need to safe you some dinner? We are missing you to... Very much."

I get back with a photo of her and Dodger attached... I smile as she is smiling from ear to ear as she and Dodger are taking a selfie... It is almost ridiculous how much Dodger likes her always by her side focused on her... I get a greeting when i am coming home but he quickly joins her again. But who could blame him if i was him i would not leave her side either... If i could i would never leave her side to... God i wish i was back home. My phone dings again pulling me out of my thoughts...

"E: Oh, and i should be thanking you for breakfast Mr. Evans... As i remember you were breakfast after all... 🤭 "

I look at my phone and blush and smirk a little bit... Thinking back at Elle on her knees those perfect lips wrapped around my dick while i was leaning against the kitchen counter... She was wearing my shirt and just some panties... Her hair up in a ponytail as she said she was hungry batting her eyes at me... At first i was confused as i had looked at all the food on the counter but i soon found out what she was hungry for when she dropped to her knees and showed me what she was hungry for...

I clear my throat and force myself to stop thinking about it because these pants i am wearing will not leave much to the imagination if i would get hard... But i can't resist and text back... It is just too tempting. But before i can even text back there is another message from her...

"E: I have a confession to make sir...🤫"

"C: What is that kitten?"

"E: Best breakfast ever... It always leaves me wanting more...🤤"