Chapter 16

Chris pov...

"Can i take this one with me?" I hear and turn around to Elle standing there with a plant in her hands a sad look on her face... We have packed her bags and they are already in the car and just had lunch before we would leave... Or that is what she is thinking... She is having a hard time leaving her plants behind and it pains me to see her so sad... She doesn't know it because she thought i was asleep at the time but i heard her cry when she was taking care of them yesterday... People might think it is ridiculous but taking care of her plants was a way for her to relax and to deal when she was overstimulated...

So, i contacted Skyler behind her back and made a plan to surprise Elle... I had opted before to take them with us be she said no... But something inside me told me that she said no because she thought i would not be okay with it or something like that... I rented a van to put all her plants in so we could take them all to my place... I know she couldn't take them with her while we were traveling but this way, she could have them around a little longer and would know they will be looked after them properly... I had talked to ma and explained what they meant to Elle, and she was more than happy to look after them together with all the plants we had bought...

At first, we talked about having Skyler and Eve loading everything up and following us to Boston surprising her there... But Eve had a good point when she said that she would rather surprise Elle here so she could help load her precious babies up in the van herself and so i could help carry the heavy ones down... Skyler and i agreed...

They would follow us to Boston and stay with Elle and i for a few days... I wanted Elle to feel like she could invite them... They were important to her, so they were important to me... I wanted Elle to just feel at home... I just wanted to her to see my place as she saw her own... A safe place to be herself... Ma had joked that i was moving her in without her realizing it... I told her i was not... She still has her own apartment and i had no intention of having her give it up... Ma just laughed... The more i think about it the more i thought she was maybe right and maybe i should talk with Elle about it but i was scared... Scared for her reaction...

She didn't seem to be hesitant to stay with me... Other than leaving her plants behind she seemed to be excited talking about cuddling with me and Dodger for the whole day and just relax... Go hiking and whatnot... She had packed up pretty much all of her clothes and toiletries... She couldn't choose what to bring so i told her to just bring it all... Maybe i was moving her in... But was that so wrong...? Was i rushing this... I just wanted her with me, and she seemed to feel the same... To fall asleep to her at night and to wake up next to her in the morning...

"Of course, sweetheart... You can bring anything you like..." I said and she looked down at her feet. I walked over and took the plant out of her hands carefully putting it down and pulling her into me as she softly cried a little... I was just about to say something when the doorbell rang and i smiled as she looked up confused... "Are you expecting someone?" I asked as she wiped away her tears but i could not control my face and a smirk formed... "N... No..." She said with confusion on her face and i chuckled... "Well maybe you should check who it is..." I said but before i had even gotten it out the door swung open, and Eve and Skyler walked in as they had a key... "What's up buttercup!" Skyler yelled as Elle looked at her in shock and then at me...

"What is going on...?" She whispers looking from me to Even and Skyler and back to me... I smirk as Eve and Skyler reach us and pull Elle in for a hug... "Chris rented a van and we are going to pack up all your precious babies and moving them to his place..." Skyler said smiling releasing her from her hug and Elle looked shocked... "And we are staying there with you and Chris for a few days..." Eve continued and Elle looks at me tears springing in her eyes... "Really?" She asks and i smile and nod... "Surprise sweetheart... Ma is happy to take care of your plants when we are away..." I say and she wraps her arms around me, and hugs met tight laying her head on my chest letting out a deep breath...