Chapter 36

All the anger left my body immediately when he told me he was hurt. I demanded him to show me and although he first didn't really want to, he did... I was in shock... His whole chest was bruised. He must be in pain and the urge to take care of him took over... He was now sleeping. I gave him some painkillers and he was laying with his head on my stomach his arms wrapped around me as if he was scared i would disappear.

I sigh. I get why he was reluctant to tell me and wanting me not to worry was a sweet sentiment but the way he went about it was just wrong. I just hope he got the message... We are getting married and that is for better or worse so that means when he gets hurt to... I am pissed though, but not really at Chris anymore... Yes, i am still a little annoyed that he lied... But mostly pissed he got hurt. How is it possible that this happened... I sigh again because i probably will never know. The thought that i could have lost him... It scares me... But i rather him be honest then be in the dark... I think. I am a little confused about all the conflicting feelings and emotions i have right now...

I run my hands through his hair again and he sighs in his sleep tightening his grip on me. Well, it is a good thing he is off tomorrow because of our appointment with the doctor. He will have an extra day of rest... I wonder if he got checked out... I make a mental note to ask when he wakes up... If he wakes up... That thought all of a sudden, creeps in my mind but as it does, he mumbles something in his sleep and i let out a sigh of relief... I lay there a little stunned. Where did that though come from.

I need to pee all of a sudden and sigh... I carefully crawl out from under him, and he mumbles something and moves laying on his back like a starfish and i smile... Dodger jumps of the bed and follows me in the bathroom... That was a new thing... Peeing while Dodger watched... When i am done i debate getting back into bed but i know i won't be able to sleep. I walk towards the kitchen and text Scott that everything is okay. That Chris is asleep. He texts me that he is glad that everything is good and that i have forgiven his idiot brother... That he is happy that i am taking care of Chris.

I make myself a snack and sigh... I should take a nap as i am emotional drained, but my mind is racing. I sigh and decide to text Skyler...

We talk a bit and i tell her i had my first fight with Chris. I tell her how it got resolved and how it happened as best as i can without telling her about the engagement and the baby... It is nice to catch up and talk with her but i realize i miss her and Eve. Just a little over a week and then we will go home and i can't wait... After we hang up i decide to make dinner and when i am halfway done Chris appears...

"Hey how are you feeling?" I ask a little worried as he looks like he is in pain... "I am okay sweetheart..." He says and i sigh and shake my head... "No, you're not..." I say walking over to him and help him sit down at the table... "Sweetheart... I am fine just a little sore." He says smiling up at me and i sigh... "I just dont like it..." I mumble and Chris takes my hand... "I know but it are just a few bruises. It will heal." He says and i sigh...

"I just dont like you in pain." I say tearing up and he smiles and pulls me in his lap... "No... Dont... i dont want to hurt you..." I say trying to stand up, but he tightens his grip... "It is okay... Having you in my lap is a good pain killer..." He mumbles kissing me in my neck... The tears stop as a little tingle runs through my body... "Chris dont..." I whisper in a soft moan and i can feel him grin in my neck. "You are hurt... We can't..." I moan trying to resist as his hand glides up my thigh, while he still keeps kissing my neck. The familiar tingling starts to get stronger in my core...

"Hmmm..." He hums in my ear sending shivers down my spine... "I have dinner on..." I mumble still trying to resist the throbbing in my core that starts to get harder to ignore... "Shhh..." He hums in my neck as he plants kisses down his hand gliding up my thigh higher and higher... "Chriiiis..." I moan as his fingers brush my core... "Yes kitten?" He growls with a hint of amusement in his tone. "Di... i... in..ner..." I sigh stuttering. As he applies a little more pressure