Chapter 5

"I really want to kiss you Elle..." He whispers hovering his lips over mine.... I swallow hard looking in his eyes and i want to say something but i dont seem to be able to speak as i am just in disbelief of everything i just heard... It feels like this is all not real and as if this is straight out of my dream... I lift my hand and he follows my movements with his eyes as i poke him again and he lets out a soft chuckle... "Still here sweetheart..." He whispers and i let out a little chuckle... "Now can i please kiss you..." He whispers and i slowly nod my head that he is holding with both hands while rubbing his thumbs over my cheeks...

He slowly closes the distance pressing his oh so soft lips on mine... I close my eyes as sparks fly... The kiss is soft... sweet... gentle... I open my eyes as he pulls back, and he looks at me smiling... His hands still on my face... All i do is poke him again making him smirk... "Still here sweetheart..." He says and i smile... "Sorry just needed to check..." I whisper and he smiles... He shakes his head his smile getting bigger, and he lets out a soft chuckle...

"Silly girl..." He whispers and kisses me again taking me by surprise... But i give in... I finally fully give in and i move my arms wrapping them around his neck and he smiles into the kiss his hands releasing my face and he moves them down and wrapping them around my waist pulling me closer against him lifting me up a bit... It sends shivers through my spine and i let out a little moan as his strong muscular body is now pressed against mine... His tongue is begging for access and i oblige... He deepens the kiss his tongue exploring my mouth... Our tongues are doing a sensual dance and i wrap my arms around him a little tighter... It feels like fireworks is exploding all through my body... It is like time has stopped and everything is frozen in time... I run my fingers through his hair, and he growls a little as i lightly pull on it... His hair is so soft... When we finally have to come up for air, he doesn't let me go and rests his forehead against mine... I smile shyly and he gives me another soft kiss...

"Finally..." He whispers and i giggle blushing... I giggle again as he pokes me... "Sorry just had to check..." He whispers repeating my words back to me and i blush... He lets out a massive sigh and wraps his arms tighter around me and i bury my head in his chest moving my arms around his waist letting out a soft hum... I hold on to him as if i am scared he will disappear if i let him go and we stand there for a while... Just holding each other not saying a word... He feels so comfortable and i hum...

"Can we lay down for a while... I am so tired..." I whisper so soft it is almost inaudible... The fact that i have barely slept over the last week and the warmth and comfort of him wrapped around me makes my body give into the exhaustion... He pulls back and looks at me...

"I'm sorry... You probably have to go back to Boston..." I whisper blushing and i look down as sadness takes over... The thought of him walking out right now fills me with dread... He puts his finger under my chin making me look up at him... "I am going nowhere sweetheart... I am right here..." He whispers and i blush... I look at my little couch and then at Chris and i chuckle... Normally i take a nap on the couch but there is no way he will be comfortable on it... So, i step back and take his hand and lead him to my bedroom...

He smirks as he sees the twin bed and i blush... "I know it small..." I whisper blushing feeling a bit ashamed and he grins... "Dont worry... We dont need that much space..." He whispers giving me a soft kiss and i blush... He kicks off his shoes and i do the same... "Do you mind if i take my clothes off... Sleeping in jeans is not really comfortable..." He whispers and i turn bright red but shake my head... "No i am going to get changed..." I whisper. While he gets undressed i walk into my closet and change into shorts and a tank top... I dont know why i feel so shy... He has already seen me naked... But somehow it feels different with him here... I just can't believe he is here in my home... And in a few seconds in my bed... But it also making me smile the idea of sleeping in his arms fills me with this warm feeling...