Chapter 61

I walk into the bridal store with my dad, Skyler, Eve and Lisa... I take a deep breath... I had gotten so nervous about picking out a dress this morning, that i had asked Lisa to come to. I wanted her input to... Chris is at home with Faye... I had pumped for the first time and Chris was going to bottle feed her when necessary... It had made me anxious and i told him to call me if me and my boobs needed to come back home... I made him promise... He had kissed me and told me to have fun and i case of emergency he would call but to just enjoy the day... He had smirked and asked if i could send pictures which i had answered with no... The first time he would see the dress was when i was walking down the aisle. Tomorrow we would have the first appointment with our wedding planner. But the dress i just wanted to do with family and friends.

Dad walks around looking uncomfortable and out of place... "Dad we haven't discussed budget..." I say as i take his arm, and he shakes his head... "No budget... Take what you want. It is going to be your day so any dress you want... You get..." He says and i blush... "Dad..." I say letting out a sigh, but he holds up his hand... "No discussion..." He says sternly and i sigh swallowing the words i was about to say...

A friendly smiling woman appears, and Skyler pushes me forward... "She is the bride... She needs a stunning dress..." Skyler says all excited and the woman laughs as i roll my eyes... "Hi i am Elle... This is my mother-in-law Lisa... My dad David and my sometimes pain in the... You know what, friends Skyler and Eve..." I say introducing everyone and the woman shakes hands with everyone...

We talk for a bit. She asks me questions on what i want and i admit that i dont really know... I want something not to heavy and something that does not swallow me whole as i am not that tall and i think a ball gown princess style dress, which i love in pictures will make me look like a dot of whipped cream... I dont need something totally over the top either, but i do want to look like a bride.... I am okay with off white and other almost white colors but not bright colors it still has to look like a wedding dress...

The woman chuckles as i tell her that and she says we can always try to see what looks the best on me... I nod and take a deep breath... "Let's just take off the pressure... You dont have to find a dress today... We will try on every dress if you want to but dont stress yourself... We can always make another appointment... Let's get some different style dresses first and see what looks best on you..." The woman who had introduced herself as Mell had said and this made me a little bit more at ease...

"Is there a certain budget?" She asks and before i can say a figure i think my dad can manage, he speaks up... "No budget..." He says and the woman smiles... "Okay well... Let's all walk around pick some things out and we will start..." She says and i look with shock as Eve, Skyler and Lisa each shoot in a direction giggling as kids in a candy store... I look at dad who shrugs and sits down... "You dont want to pick something out?" The woman asks him, and he looks at her like she has gone crazy... "I haven't picked out clothes for her to wear since she was 7... I dont think i should start now... I am here to give my opinion and pay... Everything for my princess but i draw the line at picking out dresses..." He says and i chuckle as the woman grins... "Noted..." She says and winks at me...

I walk around running my fingers over the dresses... I smile as i hear Lisa and the girls giggle and Skyler appears with a dress that you can't even call a dress... "Yeah no..." I say and she laughs. "Why not?" She asks and i roll my eyes again... "Because i could just go naked... That is barely covering anything..." I say and she laughs... "Chris would like it..." She says smirking and i shake my head... "It is a no... And i dont think he would... I dont think he would like it if everyone could see his wife naked...." I say and she giggles putting it back... I walk further into the store on my own little hunt and pull out a few dresses... I sigh when i see that Eve, Skyler and Lisa each have a few dresses to...