Chapter 10

I giggle at a silly story Sebastian and Anthony are telling about Chris when they had been filming one of the Marvel movies... I am a little tipsy as the drinks are a little stronger than i am used to, but they taste so good... I had shifted to sitting between his legs, Chris has his arms wrapped around me as he laughs and jokes with Sebastian and Anthony. I take another sip of my drink and Chris plants a kiss on my cheek and i hum and smile...

"So be happy..." Anthony said and i chuckled... "Is that my name now?" I ask and Anthony nodded and smirked... "Outside of Marvel movies what is your favorite movie of Chris..." He asks and i giggle... "What do you think it is...?" I say the alcohol making me a little surer of myself... "Must be fantastic 4..." Anthony said smirking and Seb shook his head "Nah... Women love him in What's your number... He wore less clothes in that..." Seb said laughing and i look up at Chris who is taking a sip of his beer rolling his eyes as if he did not care for the answer but i could see his eyes flick towards me every now and then... "It is neither..." I say winking at Chris who now seems to really pay attention...

"Do you want to have a guess?" I say looking up at Chris and he smirks thinking for a second... "Knifes out?" He says and i giggle shaking my head before standing up... "Another beer?" I ask looking around smirking and i got 3 nods... "You are not going to tell?!" Anthony yelled after me and i giggled... "Just think about it and everyone gets another guess when i get back!" I yelled back.

I grab 3 beers and make myself another drink before walking out again... "So round 2..." I say settling between Chris his legs again after i handed everyone their beer... It was quiet for a second, but Sebastian was the first to answer... "Snowpiercer..." He said and i shook my head giggling... "Not another teen...." Anthony started to say and i started to laugh... "Nope... As a matter of fact, i didn't realize that had been Chris until it was embarrassingly late..." I say smirking and Chris chuckles... I look up and he takes a deep breath... "One last guess babe..." I say and he grins... "Push..." He says and i giggle and shake my head taking a sip... "Nope... I think it is very much underrated but not my favorite..." I say and all 3 now look at me not saying a word...

"What?" I ask feigning innocence and they all roll their eyes... "Come on sweetheart you are killing us here..." Chris said and i smirked... "Yeah be happy... Fess up..." Anthony said and i giggled... "I am going to pee..." I say standing up giggling...

"A singer in a smokey room... Smell of wine and cheap perfume... For a smile they can share the night... it goes on and on and on..." I sang walking away from them... "Liking the angle of the dangle? Yes! Yes! I do!" I yell giggling and i hear them burst out laughing behind me...

I walk back out, and they are still chuckling and i crawl between Chris his legs again... "The losers is your favorite?" Chris asks a little surprised and i nod and smile... "With the whole hair and all..." Anthony asks smirking and i nod... "I like funny... Sue me..." I say shrugging my shoulders and Chris wraps his arms around me a little tighter and plants a kiss on my shoulder and i can feel him smile... "Besides... You men... Think we like Chris for looks and although i have to admit... He is yummy..." I say blushing and i can feel Chris smirking... "It is actually not what i like most about him and i know many women agree with me... Is how he holds himself... It was so sweet when he helped Betty White up those stairs... His goofy personality... His sweet and caring nature..." I say and i look up at Chris who has turned bright red... "And when he smiles... Fuck... It makes me weak in the knees..." I say giggling... "Also... Dodger helps..." I say and i smile as Dodger stands up hearing his name and i lean over to him and plant a kiss on his head giving him some ear scratches... "Yes... Such a good boy..." I coo and Dodger barks... making me giggle again...