Chapter 68

Chris pov...

I walk into the master bedroom with Elle wrapped around me. I let my hands roam her back until i reach the bed, and she lets out a squeal as i drop her onto the bed... "You know..." She said breathing heavy and pausing for a second her eyes roaming my body as i pull my shirt over my head. I grin as she seems to lose her train of thoughts... "I know what?" I say as i keep undressing and she blushes as she watches me... "Know what, sweetheart..." I press her as i stand now naked in front of her... "I forgot..." She whispers and i chuckle not believing her for a second... "Come here..." I murmur and she pushes herself to the edge of the bed... 

"I think you are lying a little, sweetheart..." I say as i start to undress her... I pull her shirt over her head and throw it aside... She blushes even more... I have to refrain myself from laughing as it is so obvious... It is adorable... I reach behind her and unclasp her bra... "I am not..." She mumbles but looks away as i pull her bra off of her... I gently grab her chin between my fingers making her look at me and i run my thumb over plump lips. 

"Oh, i think you are... I think you know very well what you were going to say..." I say smirking and i pull her on her feet... "No forgot..." She mumbles again and she looks at my biting her lip a little deviance in her eyes... "Hmmm..." I hum as i unbutton her jeans... "Are you sure, sweetheart..." I whisper in her ear as i run her zipper down... "Yes..." She mumbles as i sink down on my knees and take her shoes off before pulling her pants down... 

I run my hands up and down her naked legs and she lets out a little hum... I smirk and wonder how i can make her squirm so she will tell me... I have an idea what she was going to say but i want to hear it from her... I let my fingertips brush over her skin and she put her hands on my shoulder steadying herself. 

"Are you going to tell me sweetheart?" I ask her again and she takes in a sharp breath... "No..." She softly hisses and i chuckle... "So, you did not forget... You just dont want to tell me..." I murmur and she softly curses under her breath... I plant a kiss on her inner thigh, and she lets out a little gasp... I can feel her grip on me tighten a little bit. "Naughty girl..." I mumble as i move my head to the other side and plant a kiss on her other inner thigh. 

"I really forgot... Please Chris..." She murmurs and i chuckle as i plant a kiss under her belly button... "I bet..." I mumble as i nip and suck on her skin... "Let's see if there is a way to make you remember." I whisper on her skin, and she shivers... "Fuck..." She mumbles and i smile... I run my hands up her sides massaging every inch of her until i am standing on my feet again... He arms are hanging down her body her eyes are closed... I dont touch her anywhere i know she wants me to touch her the most... "Tell me baby..." I whisper and her eyes fly open at the term of endearment... "Bingo..." I think to myself and i know i am right about what she was thinking about. She blushes as i peck her lips... 

"Tell me baby..." I say again as i run my tongue between her slightly parted lips with my hands in her neck rubbing my thumbs over her cheeks.... "Chris..." She whispers in a plea and i can't help but smirk... "Tell me and i will give you what you want, what you need right now... Tell me and i will give you the sweet release you crave... baby..." I whisper and she moans... "No... No... I can't... We can't..." She mumbles and i smile... I know she is close to telling me... I know she wants to tell me... And i know there is a way to get her to talk i just have to provide her with a little bit more stimulation... So, i run my hands down her shoulders, over her collar bones until they cup her breasts... I smile as she puts her hands on my biceps and when i start to massage her breasts, she moans tightening her grip on me. 

I brush the skin of her neck with my lips, and she moans... "Does it feel good baby..." I whisper. "mhm..." Is all i get in response and i smile... She clears her throat in a futile attempt to regain control... I can feel her give in and i put her nipples between my fingers gently applying a little pressure... She gasps followed by a moan as i start to roll them between my fingers as if i am tuning her... "Say it baby..." I hum hovering my lips over her smirking as she wants to kiss me but i won't let her... 

"I... I was thinking..." She whimpers taking in a sharp breath... "About..." She says in a gasp as i pinch her nipples a little harder. Fuck i enjoy this. I haven't even gotten to her pussy yet and she is putty in my hands... "About what..." I say in a soft dark low growl... "About how i got pregnant the last time we were away..." She says in a soft hoarse tone barely audible while breathing heavy as i play with her body... 

As soon as the words are out of her mouth i kiss her hungerly and drop us on the bed... "Now that wasn't that hard now, was it?" I smirk and she moans... "Is that what you want baby... Do you have baby fever again?" I growl and she moans and shakes her head... "Yes... No... Fuck i dont know..." She whines breathing heavy as i still play with her... I chuckle as she is contradicting herself every step of the way... 

I know she wants another baby. But i also know she wants to wait until after we got married. She doesn't want to be pregnant on our wedding. She wants to be able to have a drink and dance without feeling sick or uncomfortable and i have to agree with that.  But still deep down somewhere i would love to see her waddle down the aisle...

"Oh, i think you do..." I moan and grind into her while kissing her again, my dick gliding down her folds making her whimper... "No other baby on purpose until after we got married..." I whisper and grind into her again her hands are on my back, and she is running them up and down scratching her nails over my skin making me groan... She is breathing heavy looking at me and nods... "Birth control out the window on our wedding night..." She whispers and i smirk and kiss her passionately... "Deal... Going to knock you up on our wedding night... But for now... I am going to practice..." I growl and slam into her making her gasp and curse... "Fuck Chris..." She screams out throwing her head back and i attach my lips to her neck sucking on her skin... 

I pull out and she moans... "As... Soon... As... We... Say... I... Do... I... Will... Drag... You... Off... And... Put... A baby... In... You..." I growl thrusting between every word... She arches her back of the bed pressing her body into me as she starts to move meeting every thrust... "Yes... bend me over and fuck me in my dress..." She whimpers and I groan as she wraps her legs around me pulling me in deeper barely letting me pull out and all i can do is snap my hips forward as she meets my thrust grinding her hips into me. 

It feels carnal and fuck it feels good, her pussy has a death grip on me... I kiss her and snap my hips forward over and over again... "Going to have my cum run down your legs while we have our first dance..." I murmur and she moans loudly... "Fuck yes!" She screams out and i groan as she clenches around my dick even tighter... "Dont stop Chris... Fuck feels good... Am so close..." She whimpers and i smirk. I am close to and when i snap my hips forward on more time she comes around my dick making me groan while she moans my name loudly. I snap my hips forward a few more times until i am so close to coming... And just when i am about to... I pull out and push myself up wrapping my hand around my shaft pumping myself up and down until i come all over her my cum landing on her stomach growling and groaning her name... 

She looks at me breathing heavy with a twinkle in her eyes as i am breathing heavy... She giggles and runs her finger through my cum and puts it in her mouth letting out a hum... "Delicious..." She moans and fuck it looks sexy... I smile and lean over her and kiss her... 

"God i love you..." I murmur and she smiles... "Love you to..." She murmurs and i grin and look at her stomach... "Let's get you cleaned up..." I say and she giggles nodding. I stand up and lift her off the bed and carry her to the shower... "I can't believe you came over me... Not in me..." She whispers and i smirk... "Yeah well dont get used to it..." I whisper and she hums kissing me. "Good... I dont mind it... But i prefer the feeling of you coming inside of me..." She says and i smirk... I still have her in my arms as i turn on the shower and i look at her... She looks back at me and all of a sudden, her eyes grow wide... "Dont..." She starts to say but i laugh and step under the cold water making her squeal....