Chapter 93

I groan waking up. My head is killing me... God i had way too much to drink. After a nice dinner in a fancy restaurant, we went to Skyler and Eve's place. It was not what i expected but i loved it. It was more private as the last thing i was up to was having photos of my bachelorette party all over the news and social media.

Dinner was amazing and the party with the girls later at the house so much fun. It was nice to be able to relax dance and just be a little crazy without prying eyes. It was a proper girl's night and i loved it. My cocktail of choice a Disaronno sour... They tasted like lemonade and i drank them like lemonade... Especially when the stripper appeared. I had groaned and pulled Skyler aside that i did not want him near me... It was funny to see the girls go crazy... But still i found it a bit strange that the stripper was dressed like Captain America. 

So, i drank even more... I just watched from the sideline cringing at the girls going wild... I was kind of relieved when he left...  I dont even remember how i got home. All i remember is Chris his face as i laid on the ground after probably falling over... His beautiful face with that beautiful grin on it.  I think he carried me to bed because that is the last thing i remember before waking up... 

I sigh and push myself up but a soon as i do i feel my stomach turn and i jump out of bed and make my way to the bathroom to throw up... "Ooookay..." I hear and my hair being pulled back... I groan as i keep throwing up...  "Never again..." I mumble and Chris chuckles. 

"At least you were adorable drunk..." He says softly and i groan... "Oh god what did i do..." I mumble and he laughs... "Not so loud..." I say before throwing up again. "It was not what you did more what you said..." He chuckles and i groan. 

I think i am finally done and sit against the wall... "What did i say..." I sigh and he smirks... "Something about an AliExpress captain America stripper..." He says smirking and i groan... "Yeah it was really weird and bad..." I sigh... Chris chuckles... "Well at least the girls had fun with that one..." I mumble and try to push myself up... Chris grins stands up and pulls me up... 

"And something about me needing to strip for you because you missed out... Oh, and why look at that when you have the real deal at home..." He says almost with a proud smirk... I sigh and rest my forehead against his chest... 

"I do have one question though..." Chris says and i sigh looking up... "Where is your other shoe..." He says with the biggest grin on his face... I look confused. "My shoe?" I ask and he laughs but quickly stops as i groan due to the loud noise... "You came home just wearing one..." He says still with that grin on his face. 

I groan and shrug my shoulders. "I have no idea... I dont even know i got home... I am missing some bits..." I sigh and bury my head in his chest... "Did you at least have fun though?" Chris whispers and i sigh and nod my head a little. "Yeah, it was fun..." I murmur... "Good... Now go have a shower freshen up... Do you want something to eat?" He asks but the idea of food alone makes my stomach turn so i shake my head... 

After brushing my teeth i shower and it feels nice to wash everything off of me. Chris had gone to the kitchen to make me some toast as he was adamant i needed to eat something. When i am done i pull all the sheets of the bed and put them in the wash. 

I walk towards the kitchen and Chris smirks as i sit down on one of the barstools. He puts a plate in front of me and i take a few bites... "Faye asleep?" I ask and he nods... We talk about my party and he seems to be pleasantly surprised that after dinner we went to the girl's house.  After taking a few more bites i push my plate away... "Can we cuddle on the couch?" I ask him and he smiles and nods... 

I dont know when but i had fallen asleep again. When i woke up Chris was sitting next to me cooing to Faye. I smile and sit up... "Look mommy is ALIVE..." He says in a funny voice and i sigh... "Barely..." I mumble and he laughs... 

"Dont get too cocky Mr. Evans... Your bachelor party is still coming up... We will talk after that..." I scold him and he smirks... "Yeah i am not too worried... Scott is handling it..." He says and i chuckle... "So cocky... You dont think Scott is going all out for his favorite brother...?" I ask him and he smirks... "Sweetheart... I am his only brother..." Chris chuckles and i laugh... "Exactly... I am seeing a party filled with strippers and every cliche in the book, in your future..." I joke and he looks at me stunned... 

"Dont worry..." I say kissing him... "I dont mind you looking... But if i find out you touch i will cut your balls off... I am the only one you are allowed to touch... It is bad enough that you have to kiss and do God knows what with other women in your line of work. You are mine..." I whisper in a joking tone and kiss him again... He just smirks at me with darkened eyes... "I am yours..." He says and i giggle... "Good boy..." I say patting his cheek before looking at Faye... "Yes, your dad is such a good boy..." I coo and Faye squeals making us both laugh...

"Can i ask you something serious?" Chris asks and i nod... "Does it bother you? You know the whole having to kiss other women for work and such..." I sigh... "Do i like it? No... But i know it is not real and i just keep telling myself that it is not you but the character. That the character just looks like you but is not you... I can deal with it..." I say and he seems a bit relieved... "Just dont ever ask me to set on the days that you are filming that kind of things..." I say and he nods but still looks a bit unsure... "Baby... I would not marry you if i could not handle that... But if i ever catch you cheating... Well let's say it won't be pretty..." 

He chuckles and kisses me passionately... "I love you and only you... I dont want anyone else..."