Chapter 18

We are leaving in a week... Yesterday was heaven just a lazy day lounging on the couch with Dodger and Chris... As i was reading a book lying with my head in Chris his lap, Chris was reading his script learning his lines... I had helped him rehearse them and he was kind of scary and dangerous but God i loved it... It was kind of hot... His character name Lloyd Hansen... Cocky asshole/psychopath and Chris is loving it... You could see it on his face he was absolutely giving his all in this role... I wonder if we could do a little role play...

This morning we had taken a hike with Dodger and Chris was now showering Dodger as he had jumped into a puddle of mud... I was making lunch for us and humming... Which i did a lot lately... I is a sign that i am comfortable and at ease... I am happy... I look up an smile when Chris walked back in with a clean Dodger hot on his tail... Chris had showered to and i smirked... "Look at my clean boys..." I say smirking and Chris chuckles before kissing me... He grabs a treat for Dodger who takes it and walks to his pillow laying down...

"So, i need to talk to you about something..." He says and i look up getting a little worried as he looks so serious... "Okay... Did i do something wrong?" I ask and he looks at me with wide eyes and shakes his head... "What... No... Of course, not..." He says and i take a deep breath after letting out a sigh of relief... Chris takes my hand and pulls me into him and kisses me passionately... "I dont think it is possible for you to do anything wrong..." He murmurs and i blush... "Charmer..." I mumble and he proudly grins.

"I wanted to talk about a thing i always do for i leave for a few months..." He says and i look up at him... "Okay..." I whisper and he smiles... "Normally i would have my family and a few friends over for a little get together... You know to say goodbye as i won't be seeing them for a while..." He says and i take a deep breath... "Okay..." I say and he smiles... "But knowing you... I wanted to talk about it first to see if you were okay with that..." He says and i look at him confused and bewildered... "Why?" I ask and he chuckles... "Well, that means a lot of people you dont know under one roof... I dont want to overwhelm you with all new people in once if you are not comfortable with that..." He says and i blush and shrug my shoulders...

"It is your house Chris..." I whisper looking at my feet and Chris takes a deep breath... He puts his finger under my chin making me look at him... "This is your place to... I want you to be comfortable here... So, if having that many people that you dont know over is making you uncomfortable i am going to think of something else..." He says and i look at him in shock...

My place... He says this is my place to... What does that mean...? Is he saying we are living together... That surely can't be it... I still have my own place even though all the things most important to me are here... I shake it off to shocked to ask about it right now...

"It is fine... I dont want you to change the things you do for me... I know your mom... I know your brother now... I will be fine... If it gets too much i will go cuddle with Dodger in the bedroom..." I say and he smiles... "Okay then i will call someone from the catering company..." He says smiling and i look at him and raise an eyebrow... "Catering?" I ask and he nods... "How many people are you expecting...?" I ask and he smiles counting in his head... "About 12 to 15... Including us..." He says and i take a deep breath... "I can cook..." I say and Chris shakes his head... "No sweetheart... I want you to enjoy the party to..." He says and i give him a little smile... "Chris you are paying me to cook for you... So, why hire a catering company... I can cook... I dont mind..." I say and he takes a deep breath...

"Okay... But then we will do a barbeque... I will order the meat so all you have to do is make side dishes and such..." He says and i smile and nod. As nervous as i am meeting all those new people at once. Cooking for them i dont mind...