Chapter 32

"I got a reservation under the name Evans..." Scott says to the girl who had greeted us. She smiles nodding and leads us to our table... "What would you like to drink?" She asks as she hands us the menus and we both order fresh squeezed orange jus... "You could get a mimosa if you want, i dont mind driving back..." I say but he shakes his head... "I still have to walk around all day..." He says smirking and i chuckle... "Good point." I answer and he smirks...

"Thank you for this... I really could use the distraction" I say smiling and blushing a little bit... "No problem i love to spend some more time with you to get to know you better..." Scott says with a big grin on his face... "Yeah i like that to." I say smiling back and Scott chuckles...

"You really miss Chris when he is off at work, aren't you?" He asks and i blush and nod... "I know it is pathetic... It was not like this before i got pregnant, i could deal with it. I think my hormones make it that i just want him around..." I say and Scott grins... "Right the hormones..." He says jokingly rolling his eyes and i laugh.

"Yes hormones..." I say sticking out my tongue... The waitress comes back with our drinks and a bowl of water for Dodger and i smile as she gives him some scratches behind his ear... "I always wanted to meet your brother... But meeting Dodger is even better..." She says smiling at Scott and we both laugh... "I will tell him that... He will get a kick out of it..." Scott says and i chuckle...

We give her our orders and she leaves... "What are you chopped liver?" I ask him, mumbling. He shrugs his shoulder... "I have come to terms with the fact that i will always be Chris his gay little brother..." He says and i sigh... "I am sorry, that must be tough sometimes..." I say and he smiles at me... "Like i said i am used to it by now... And i there are worst things... I love Chris and i am happy he is doing so well... But above all i am happy he didn't turn in a Hollywood snob... He has had his moments and God knows he has been an idiot sometimes... But i think the older he gets the more he sees that he and the Hollywood lifestyle are not compatible..." He says and i nod...

A few moments later our food is brought and my mouth waters as i smell the delicious food... "You know i can't believe i am here wearing his clothes..." Scott says before taking a bite and i giggle... "Sorry... It fits you though..." I say and Scott chuckles... "Back when we were teenagers, he would have killed me for wearing his clothes..." Scott says and i chuckle...

"Well when he wants to kill you tonight i will protect you..." I say smirking and Scott laughs... "I am not too worried about it... He will have other things on his mind..." He says smirking at me. But as soon as he has said it, he looks like he regrets saying it and turns bright red... "He will be happy to see you after a long day... I mean." He quickly says and i look at him a little confused.

"Right..." i say looking at him intently as he is acting al fidgety all of a sudden... "So, what else do you want to do, while in LA..." He says smiling and i shake off the feeling i am missing something... I name a few things but tell him i dont know if i really want to, seeing as i am nervous to even go to the store. He smiles and offers to go with me which i happily take him up on...

After our brunch we leave and enter the botanical gardens and i am feeling all giddy looking around at the beauty of it all. "Do you think Chris would mind if i made an herb and vegetable garden in the backyard?" I ask Scott and he laughs... "I dont think he would mind if you tore his house down and made him build a new one..." He says still laughing and i look at him stunned... "I would never make him do that... I love his house..." I whisper blushing and Scott drapes his arm over my shoulder... "What i mean by that silly woman... is that my brother loves you so much he would do anything to make you happy..." He says and i chuckle and smile.