Chapter 101

Chris pov...

Elle is cleaning up in the kitchen. We had Faye her first birthday party today. She had turned one a month ago, but we celebrated today so that everyone could be here. She was doing amazing. I smile as i put the box that was delivered on the counter... "Our wedding album was delivered today..." I say smiling and Elle's face lights up...

Our wedding had been amazing, and Elle really was the most beautiful bride. I loved her big dress, and she looked absolutely stunning in her party dress... Everything just had been perfect. From the speeches to the food and the music and everything in between... 

The honeymoon though short had been perfect to. A few days just the two of us... Faye had been staying with ma. "Can we cuddle on the couch and look at it?" Elle asks and i smile and nod.

As Elle finishes up in the kitchen i pull out some blankets and pillows so we could snuggle up. I love it when we cuddle on the couch... Elle joins me and i look a bit confused when she puts a box on the coffee table... "What is that my beautiful wife?" I say curious and she has a little smirk on her face... "You will see later, my handsome husband... Let's watch the album first..." She says and i sigh but give in to excited to see all the photos.

We sit down and Elle snuggles into me. We open the book, and we both smile to see our official wedding picture. Then the pictures of the first look were we only have eyes for each other followed by pictures with Faye... We look further to see the photos of the ceremony and we are all smiles and happy tears... I then smirk as the next couple of pictures are from us being introduced at the reception... I smirk because i think about what happened after we left the ceremony and before the reception. We had a moment to ourselves... Elle had fallen to her knees eager to have my dick in her mouth. The dress perfectly draped around her... God she looked amazing so sexy. And it felt so fucking good.... 

"You looked so handsome and yummy..." Elle mumbles and i smirk... "Nothing like you... You were really gorgeous..." I say and kiss her making her blush... We keep turning pages and remembering and reminiscing... Pictures of the party looked amazing and really captured the fun we had... I danced with Elle all night... We never left each other's sides... 

When we are done, i close the album and pull Elle in my arms laying down with her. I pull her on top of me... She snuggles into me and lets out a satisfied sigh... "It was a perfect day..." She mumbles which makes me smile. Because that is all i wanted for her to have the day she wanted... 

All of a sudden, she pushes herself up and i whine as i was enjoying the feeling of her laying on top of me. But when she takes the box i sit up getting curious. She hands me the box before kissing me again... She looks excited and maybe a little anxious... "Why so nervous sweetheart..." I say smirking and she shrugs her shoulders... "Open it and find out..." She whispers a little shy and i kiss her again before lifting the lid off the box. 

I eagerly push the paper aside and freeze seeing the white and blue stick on the bottom... "Really?" I ask and lift the stick out turning it around... The word pregnant is screaming at me from the little screen. "You are pregnant?" I ask in disbelief, and she nods smiling from ear to ear... "Yes..." She whispers tearing up. I look back at her with my own tear-filled eyes... "When did you find out?" I whisper and she giggles... "This morning..." She whispers and i take in a sharp breath... 

"We are going to have another baby..." I whisper wrapping her in my arms... I hug her tightly and she hugs me back. 

"How are you feeling?" I ask when i pull back a bit... She smiles and takes a deep breath. "I was a little nauseous this morning but other than that i feel great..." She says putting her hands on my face and kissing me... "Most of all horny..." She mumbles and i laugh... "I remember that from when you were pregnant with Faye... You were out of control..." I say smirking and she giggles... 

"Oh, i know..." She says crawling in my lap straddling me pushing me back in the couch... "I have been horny all day and it was torture with all the guests around..." She says as she kisses me. She kisses down my jaw into my neck. I groan running my hands up and down her back as she grinds onto me. 

"Chris... Please... I need you..." Elle whispers, and she starts to fumble with my jeans. I groan as she pulls the zipper down before dipping her hand into my boxers...Her hand wraps around my dick as she pumps me up and down... "Fuck..." I growl and throw my head back... I lift my hips up as she starts to push my jeans down... Just enough to free my dick... She lifts her dress pushes her panties to the side and wastes no time sinking down around me... "Fuck Elle you are killing me here..." I say with a strained voice. She gives me no time to adjust or yield my body...

"You can take it baby... I just need you so bad... I need my husband so bad... Just like the day we made this baby... God you feel so good inside of me..." She groans and without mercy she starts to move her hips grinding on me... I just sit there as she rides me... All i can do is watch her use me and God i love it when she does. 

She shows no mercy as she starts to push herself up and down... "Chris..." She moans and i squeeze her ass... Her hands glid through my hair and she pulls my head back before crashing her lips on mine... "Mine..." She growls and all i can do is smirk... "All yours, sweetheart..." I groan... After pushing herself up and down a few more time she comes her walls squeezing my dick hard sending me over the edge and i come to... My cum filling her up as she stops moving and cuddles into me... 

We catch our breath and i smile... "Have you been to the doctor yet?" I ask and she shakes her head... "Wanted to do that together..." She mumbles and i wrap my arms around her sliding us, so we are laying down... 

"Another baby..." I hum and she lifts her head kissing me again... "Another baby..." She whispers moving again and i groan... I feel myself getting hard again while i am still inside of her... She smirks... "Round two?" She whispers and i chuckle flipping us over, so she is now underneath me... "I am going to enjoy the next few months... I love horny pregnant you..." I growl snapping my hips forward making her whimper... This is how we spend the rest of our day... Wrapped up into each other.