Chapter 50

"Helloooo... Sorry i am late..." I chirp as the hostess has led me to the table were Eve and Skyler are waiting for me... They both look at me as i am normally not really the chirpy kind of girl... "What?" I ask... "Are you okay?" Skyler asked... I not smiling. "I am good, why do you ask?" I say feigning innocence.

"Well first of all you are almost never late..." Eve said and i blushed... "Sorry... getting ready while pregnant is taking a little longer than i had anticipated... I didn't know what to wear. Nothing fit me anymore..." I say and i think they both seem to accept this answer... But no...

"But you are chirpy... If you got frustrated not fitting into clothes making you late... You would normally complain for the first 5 minutes before letting it go... The few times you would show up late you would have a tirade for a few minutes as to why before finally relaxing and enjoying your lunch... " Skyler said and i took a deep breath... "Did that with Chris..." I mumble avoiding looking at them...

"I bet you did..." Eve says smirking and i snap my head towards her and i dont want to but i can't help but grin..."How are you two doing... Ready for the move?" I ask changing the subjects and they both giggle shaking their heads... "We are both still packing..." Skyler said... "Yeah you find out how much shit you really have when you are moving..." Eve chimed in and i smiled and nodded... "I wish i could help.... But Chris will not let me lift a finger... He told me if you needed help, he would hire people..." I say and they both chuckle... "We will manage he has already done enough with hiring a moving company for moving day..." Eve says and i smile... We didn't tell them that Chris had bought the house and sold it to Skyler for way below market price... It was our little secret.

"So how was your doctor's appointment? Did you find out what you are having?" Skyler said and i smiled and nodded... "Yes, we did..." I say and the look at me with big pleading eyes... I laugh and shake my head... "You have to wait... Just like everyone else..." I say and they both groan...

"We are your besties... Your sisters..." Eve protested and i laugh... "Yeah and Lisa is Chris his mother and my dad is my dad and even they dont get to know..." I say and they both looked shocked. "No one is going to know?" Skyler asked and i nodded smiling... Skyler wanted to say something when a waitress came over and handed us menus before taking our drink order. When she had left i looked at them both...

"Sooner or later news of the pregnancy will come out... It is kind of the only thing we can control..." I say and their faces go soft... "We can understand that. We are actually a little surprised it hasn't yet..." Skyler said and i nodded... "Yeah we are to... We are not exactly hiding..." I say giving them a little smile as the thought of the news breaking and our calm and serene live becoming a shit show makes me nervous.

"Well, it will not be because of us... Our lips are sealed..." Eve said looking at me determined and i smile. "Thank you... Thank you both. I would not be here like this if it was not for you two... Our little... baby... would not be here if it was not for you two telling Chris were i worked" I say almost giving the gender away... This was going to be more difficult than i thought. The dont seem to notice that i almost let out the secret as they both blush... But Skyler starts to smirk... "Yeah, i am not taking credit for that... That is all Chris..." She says snickering pointing at my belly and i laugh.

"I have some news..." Eve says beaming. "I found a job already... A new spa is opening up and i got a job there..." She says and i smile... "That is amazing... Congratulations..." I say and she is still beaming... "Yeah it is going to be this amazing place... The owner is so nice and i think i will be very happy there..." Eve says all excited.