Chapter 100

I listen to the music as Chris, Scott, and Dodger walk down the aisle, followed by Skyler and Sebastian and Anthony and Eve who was carrying our little girl

I listen to the music as Chris, Scott, and Dodger walk down the aisle, followed by Skyler and Sebastian and Anthony and Eve who was carrying our little girl. People were laughing as Faye squealed seeing all these people. I dont know where she gets it from as Chris and i are practically home bodies, but Faye loves people and attention... The more the merrier...

I look up and my dad and smile... "Dont worry princess... I won't let you fall..." He says and i smile. "I know dad... You never did..." I whisper and he blushes... When he saw me, all dressed up in my dress he cried... We both cried as he hugged me carefully. I cried because he looked so nice in his suit... Even when he looked so out of sorts... He beamed with pride when i told him he looked really nice...

The music i choose for my walk down the aisle starts and take a deep breath, clutching the flowers in my hand a little tighter... My dad pats my hand that is in the crook of his arm. "Here we go..." He sighs and i chuckle... "You say that as if you are leading me to the death chair..." I whisper and he slaps his hand over his mouth to not laugh... "If you are nervous... So am i... Just think of all these people naked... I ad... "Stop it... Dont make me make a fool out of myself in front of all these people..." He whispers and i smirk. 

The doors open and we step out... People all turn to me and i take a deep breath as they all seem to smile... I focus on Chris as i am really nervous with all eyes on me... He has the biggest smile on his face and winks at me... I blush and smile back at him... I am so happy we have done the first look as it is so much more relaxed now... We keep walking and with my focus on Chris i start to relax a little... All of a sudden, a squeal fills the room and i laugh as i see that Faye is sitting in Carly's lap waving her little arms around... 

I smile and wave at her as we reach the little podium... The whole space is beautiful decorated and i am so happy with what our planner had done with our ideas... We reach the end of the aisle, and my dad turns to me. He kisses my cheek and gives me a little gloomy smile... "I love you princess..." He whispers and i smile. "Love you to, dad..."  He then turns to Chris and lets out a deep sigh making everyone chuckle. 

He puts my hand in his... "Remember... Married or not... You hurt her i hurt you..." Dad says with a smirk on his face making the chuckling get louder. Especially because Chris starts to blush and nods... "I remember... I would never..." He says and Dad finally lets me go... I step closer to Chris and watch dad take his seat... 

"How is it that you are even more beautiful..." Chris whispers and i blush... He leans down and kisses me under loud protest... Chris just smirks and i smile at him... The officiant clears his throat and now we both blush looking at him... "Normally that comes later..." He says and i giggle... 

Chris his thumb is rubbing circles over the back of my hand, and it sends tingles through my body... I look at our hands and smile... 

The officiant starts welcoming everyone... I barely register what he is saying as Chris and i just stare at each other with the biggest smiles on our faces... We are just so happy we are her today... That we are finally getting married...