Chapter 94

"Okay you have to go now..." I say smiling as i stand up again wiping the corners of my mouth... Chris is still panting and i chuckle pecking his lips. "Cat got your tongue?" I whisper before walking out of the bedroom. 

I am in the kitchen when Chris walks in and i chuckle as he seems to have a pep in his step. He walks over to me and wraps me in his arms dipping me low kissing me. I giggle and let out a little squeal... "I love you so much sweetheart..." He murmurs and i chuckle... 

"I love you to..." I whisper back and he kisses me again. "I promise to behave..." He says grinning and i laugh... "I bet you are..." I say rolling my eyes giggling and he smirks... "Just have fun..." I whisper and he nods... "I will..." He says and kisses me again. 

"Oh god you guys' act like i am taking him away forever..." We look up and see Scott standing there... "Hi Scotty..." I say giggling still hanging in Chris his arms... "Hey bro..." Chris doesn't let me go he kisses me again. "Okay, okay, okay... You have to go... Dont want you to miss out of you party..." I say pushing myself off of him. 

"Keep him safe and preferably off the front page..." I say looking sternly at Scott. "Yes ma'am..." He says saluting me and i laugh... "Dont worry sweetheart... Ill behave..." Chris says again and Scott rolls his eyes. But when i look at him very seriously he sighs. "Dont worry Elle... He will bring him home safe and sound. I will keep him off the front pages." Scott says smirking and i smile...

"You better... You are the best man after all... It is your job..." I say and Scott smiles proudly... "Yes... Never thought this day would come... Thought he would be the eligible bachelor forever... My poor brother he had it all and still sad... And then poof there was you and you light up his world... And have him whipped." Scott says in a dramatic theatrical tone... 

I giggle and take a bow... "You're welcome... You're welcome.... No need for applause..." I say and Scott laughs while Chris looks at us shaking his head a little smirk on his face... "Okay, okay, okay... Very funny... But joke is on you. "I love the way she has me whipped..." Chris says smirking before smacking my ass making me yelp. 

"Oh god seriously...!" Scott says and i giggle... "Straight couples are so weird..." Scott whispers and i laugh again... "Weirdly cute?" I ask but before Scott can answer Chris does. "You are insanely cute..." He murmurs in my ear...

"HELLO ANYBODY HOME!" We heard being yelled and i chuckle... "Saved by the yell..." I say smirking as Sebastian and Anthony walk in. "Are you ready for the night of your life!" Anthony says holding up a bottle of booze... "Anthony is on a mission..." Sebastian says and i laugh as Chris takes in a sharp breath... 

"Sweetheart... If i die tonight... I love you..." He says and i chuckle. I look at Sebastian and Anthony... "No killing him... I am not done with him yet..." I say pointing at them with the knife i was using...

"Well come on we have to go... Renner and Hemmie are waiting..." Scott says.  Chris sighs kisses me one more time before he gets dragged away... "It is just you me and Faye buddy..." I say and Dodger wags his tail... I had the whole night planned... Chris and i had dinner together as i wanted to make sure he had eaten properly before drinking... I was now making myself a snack for a quiet night reading a book and just relaxing. Faye was down for the night and i can't remember the last time i had a night for myself... The girls had offered to come over but i had declined... 

My phone dings...

"C: Love you... Give Faye another kiss for me..." 

"E: No i think i keep that kiss for myself. Love you to have fun." 

"C: That is very greedy off you future Mrs. Evans." 

"E: Fine I'll give her a quick kiss... But when it comes to your kisses... I am very greedy Mr. Evans..." 

"C: Oh, i will give you all the kisses you missed out on when i get back... I forgot to ask... What are you up to tonight...?" 

"E: Not much. Just relaxing. A bit of selfcare 😏."

"C: Selfcare? 🤔."

"E: Yes selfcare... "You know... Taking care of yourself making yourself feel nice and relaxed.🤭."

"C: And how are you doing that...? 🤨."

"E: Just use your imagination... I have to go now, and you should pay attention to your party instead of texting me...😉."

"C: Your thing sounds much more fun...😏."

"E: 🤣😂🤣😘 Oh it is... Now pay attention to your party... You are distracting me of my me time...🤣" 

"C: Can i come home... I can help with selfcare...😅😘😏😋."

"E: Then it wouldn't be selfcare now would it... 🤣 Besides i dont think the boys will like it if you leave your own bachelor party..." 

"C: If i get a few drinks in them, they won't even notice...🤭🤣."

"E: Christopher! Put away your phone and have fun...😘" 

"C: Yes ma'am...😢😘🥰."

I smirk and put my phone away. I put all my snacks out and make myself some tea before i install myself on the couch with my book. I let out a deep sigh and smile as Dodger lays at my feet on the couch. My phone dings again and i roll my eyes... I chuckle as it is a picture of all the boys together with shots. 

"C: Wish me luck...🤭😬."

"E: Good luck! 😘." 

I chuckle and take a picture of myself cuddled up on the couch sending it to him... 

"C: Have to say this is not the selfcare i had in mind... I am kind of disappointed.🤭."

"E: Are you expecting a picture of me playing with myself on your bachelor party?"🤨🤭"

All of a sudden i see Scott's name flashing on my screen.

"Scott: Can you please tell Chris to stop texting with you. He keeps grinning at his phone..." 

"E: Already told him to stop... Just take his phone... If he keeps texting because he is not listening to me..." 

I chuckle and go back to the conversation with Chris...

"E: Scott is going to take your phone so i am not sending a picture... He is complaining about your texting, to me... Have fun... Love you... I will be thinking about you...🥵" 

"C: Yeah, i know... He is demanding my phone now... So, i will put it away. I am not handing him my phone...🤨 Love you...🥰 See you later...😘" 

I chuckle at the thought of them bickering... Scott jumping around him trying to get his phone away from him. Like i imagine it had been when they would bicker about something in their childhood. I put my phone away again and concentrate back on my book...