Chapter 11

"Sweetheart... We are back..." I hear a voice say in the distance as i slowly start to wake up... I open my eyes still feeling a little dazed seeing Chris sitting next to me on the couch running his hand through my hair pushing it out of my face... I push myself up and blush... "Sorry... I must have fallen asleep..." I mumble and Chris smiles... "That is okay sweetheart... Sorry it took all a little longer than planned..." He whispers and i sigh and cuddle into him... "Missed you..." I mumble and Chris chuckles before planting a kiss on the top of my head...

"Want to show me the end result?" He asks with a big smile and i look at him surprised... "You haven't seen yet?" I ask and only then i notice Sebastian and Anthony standing there smirking and i blush... "No, we just got back...." He says and i smile and get up from the couch pulling Chris towards the kitchen area... "Holy crap..." I hear but not from Chris but from Sebastian as they had followed us... "Looks like a different room..." Anthony mumbles and i look at Chris anxious for his reaction...

"Do you like it?" I ask nervously as he looks around not saying a word before looking at me. He gets a big smile on his face and pulls me in his arms kissing me passionately not caring that Anthony and Sebastian are there... "It looks amazing sweetheart..." He whispers lifting me up and twirling me around in his arm and i blush... "You really think so... You are not just saying that?" I whisper when he had put me down again and he chuckles... "Yes sweetheart... I really love it..." He says and i smile and hug him excitedly... "That makes me so happy..." I say and Chris smiles at me... "That is all i want sweetheart... To see you happy..." He whispers and i blush profusely... "Okay lovebirds... We are still here..." Anthony says and i giggle... Chris rolls his eyes, and he starts to smirk... "We have a dinner reservation at 7 so we have to leave in an hour or so sweetheart... So, you might want to go get ready..." Chris says and i look at the time and blush...

I had slept for at least two hours and i start to wonder what they did for so long... But i dont want to be the nosy girl who want to keep track where he is all the time so i let it go... I nod and kiss Chris and walk to his bedroom to go and get ready... It is 5 ish and although i already showered i still have to do my makeup and hair...

I keep my makeup simple and my hair up, so it won't get in the way during dinner... I put on the dress and smile twirling around for the mirror... As i am putting on the matching heels Chris walks in and smiles... He pulls me up and twirls me around again a big smile on his face... "You look gorgeous sweetheart..." He says and i blush... "Thank you..." I say and he kisses me before disappearing into the closet... I spray on some perfume and fiddle with my hair a little bit more feeling a bit nervous when Chris walks out and smiles...

"Sweetheart dont be nervous... It will be fun... We are going to have a nice dinner for your birthday..." Chris said hugging me from behind looking at me through the mirror... "You didnt have to go through the trouble for my birthday though... I know it can be a hassle going out for you guys..." I whisper and Chris sighs but smiles at me... "No hassle sweetheart... Besides you are worth it and of course we have to celebrate your birthday... I mean you only turn 30 once..." He says smiling before turning me around and kissing me... "you also turn 31 once... Or 32... Or 33..." I say a little smirk forming on my face...

"Yes, and that is why you have to celebrate every year... And we are going to celebrate every year..." He says smirking and i giggle and shake my head... "You look so beautiful sweetheart..." He whispers again and i blush... "You look very handsome to... I like the leather jacket..." I whisper letting the leather glide under my fingertips and he grins... "Really... earlier today you said something about us being shirtless..." He whispered and i giggled...