Chapter 44

Chris pov...

Elle is still asleep as i slip out of bed. I smile as she looks so peaceful. I chuckle thinking about waking up with her using my hand to get herself off... It really was a first and it was so fucking hot...

I let her sleep as it was late when she finally fell asleep in my arms. I walk to the kitchen and smile as David is already up, sitting at the dining room table. He is talking to Dodger who is sitting next to him looking up wagging his tail... "Morning..." I say and David looks up and grumbles a good morning back and i am confused as he looks at me annoyed.

"Something wrong?" I ask and he takes a deep breath... "We need to talk..." He says and i feel my heart starting to race as his face tells me something is wrong indeed. "Okay..." I say and sit down at the other side of the table. Oh god he must have heard what Elle and i did tonight and i want the world to swallow me whole...

"How well do you know a guy named Eric... He was here at the party last night..." David said his tone dark and the look in his eyes was of a man on a war path... "We grew up together... He is part of my friend group... One of my closest friends... That is why he was here..." I say feeling like a boy that is in trouble sitting at the principal office...

"Are you sure about that?" David asks his voice dripping with venom... "Did something happen?" I ask and i didn't know it was possible, but David looked even angrier... "Yeah something happened... I overheard him talking about Elle in a not so nice way... As a matter of fact, in a disgusting way..." David growls and i look at him surprised confused and shocked...

"Wh-hat... What do you mean? What did he say?" I ask and David's face turns bright red just thinking about it... "His exact words were... Can't wait for Chris to be sick of her, so i can have a turn... I bet she is a wild one in the sack... Seeing as he is willing to marry her... But we all know it won't last, he will get sick of her... She looks like a fragile one, so i will have no problem picking up the pieces..." David says and i look shocked... "He said all this before the pregnancy announcement by the way... I kept my mouth shut not wanting to create a scene or make Elle upset... The person he said it to just shook their head and walked off, so i think they were just as disgusted as i was." David says and i swear that him repeating what he has heard makes steam coming from his ears...

"What the fuck..." I mumble running my hand through my hair fully awake now not even having had my morning coffee... As far as i know my exes never got with him and i have no idea why this idiot would said that. "Look i dont want to interfere in your life or friendships but when it comes to my daughter i am going to put my foot down... I dont want him near her... Ever... I dont trust him. Something is off about him. And when i run into him he is going to have a problem... He was lucky he was surrounded by people i like and respect. Because i was this close to ripping his head off..." David says the vein in his head clearly visible as he was just fuming...

"Done..." I say with determination in my voice, and this seems to calm him down as he looks at me surprised. "Done?" He asks and i nod... "Yes... I dont want someone like that around her either... But i also dont want him to get away with that so easy... So, i will go talk to him this afternoon to tell him he will be cut out of my life..." I say and David seems even more surprised... "Just like that?" He asks and i nod... "I trust you... I know you would not lie about this... And when it comes to Eric... Even if it surprises me that he said this about Elle i am not really surprised at the same time. I can't explain it..." I say letting out a sigh and David takes a deep breath...

"I am coming with you... I want to give that cockroach a piece of my mind..." He growls an evil smirk on his face... It scares me a bit and i just nod... "Just dont kill him... I dont think Elle will forgive me if i have to tell her you got locked up..." I say and David chuckles... "Yeah... She looks so sweet... Just dont piss her off. I have seen her angry once and she was even worse than her mother and her mother scared the shit out of me..." David mumbles and i look at him surprised... "She has been angry at me once... She took off..." I say and David chuckles again... "You're lucky... I have seen her go off at someone once... Like a caged cat..." He mumbles and i chuckle...