Chapter 25

"Elle sweetheart... I have to go..." Chris whispers caressing my cheek and i groan waking up... I open my eyes and Chris is sitting on the edge of the bed... "What... How... Huh?" I say sitting up confused and still half asleep. I dont remember going to bed last night... Chris chuckles at my confusion...

"I carried you to bed sweetheart... You fell asleep in the tub... I tried to wake you but i dont think a bomb would have woken you up..." He says smirking and i groan dropping myself in the bed again... "Do you really have to go?" I whisper pouting at him, and he sighs and nods... "Yeah, the car will be here soon..." He whispers... "Noooo..." I whine and i pull on his arm... He smirks, as he crawls over me and kisses me passionately and cuddles up to me...

"Is there nothing i can do to convince you to play hooky today... I just want to be lazy and cuddle in bed with you..." I say pouting and Chris smiles and wipes my hair out of my face... "I am sorry sweetheart... As tempting as that is... I can't... People are counting om me today..." He whispers before giving me a sweet kiss and i sigh and nod... I kiss him again sweet and soft, and he smirks into the kiss as i let my hands glide under his shirt and scrape my nails over his back... He shivers and i smirk...

"Sweetheart... I know what you are doing..." He groans and i kiss him again... "What am i doing..." I whisper my voice soft and raspy and i try to look as innocent as possible... But i dont give him time to answer as i roll on my back pulling him on top of me... I wrap my legs around his waist and grind into him making him groan... "Are you holding me hostage sweetheart..." He murmurs before he kisses me again and i nod with a smirk on my face... "Yes... Until you pay up... You can't leave..." I whisper and he grins...

"Well, what price do i have to pay..." He whispers and i grin a i reach between us and unbutton his pants and start to push it down almost desperately... I push it down just enough for his dick to spring free... "One mind blowing orgasm..." I whisper and he groans as i wrap my hand around his shaft slowly pumping him up and down... "Mind blowing huh..." He whispers kissing me again and i nod biting his lower lip as my hand keep stroking him up and down... I smirk as i feel him get hard in my hand...

"Fuck... Elle... You are going to get me into trouble..." He groans and kisses me again... I giggle "Do you really care..." I whisper as i line him up with my entrance... "God no..." He grumbles and in one swift move he is inside of me, making me moan loudly as he stretches me to the limit... "Fuck i love you inside of me...!" I moan and he smirks and kisses me... "Always so ready and needy for me sweetheart..." He mumbles before kissing me again... He grinds into me and i moan throwing my head back... He kisses me down my throat as he thrusts into me again making me let out a little yelp... All of a sudden, his phone rings... He doesn't stop... Pulls his phone out of his pocket and answers...

"Be right there... 10 minutes..." He growls into the phone while snapping his hips forward making me moan. He hangs up not even waiting for an answer throwing the phone to the side... I dont know if they heard me moan but i dont fucking care...

He kisses me putting his arms on the side of my head as he starts to grind into me... I moan as he hits my sweet spot over and over again... It doesn't take long as we both desperately grind into each other chasing our high knowing we dont have much time... We keep moving together in this perfect rhythm until we both come moaning my body shaking my eyes rolling in the back of my head while his body tenses up and he buries himself even deeper inside of me... His cum coats my walls and i am digging my nails in his back my legs holding him close to me....

He smiles and kisses me and i know he has to go... I untangle my legs from his waist, and he kisses me again before he pushes himself up... I sigh and watch him get off the bed and put his pants back on... "I am going to miss you sweetheart..." He whispers as he leans over me and kisses me... I smile... "Going to miss you to..." I say softly as it is true... I miss him during the day... We have been around each other day and night and for a week now he was at work during the day and sometimes late at night...